Lanzar Opti 65 Has anyone heard it?

Why doesnt it say what the efficiency of this midbass is?

I cant find it anywhere..

Also.. What does FTW mean? :)

Why doesnt it say what the efficiency of this midbass is?
I cant find it anywhere..

Also.. What does FTW mean? :)

i'll check later for you. i have the booklet thing here somewhere. the tweeters are decent like in most comp sets that cost 150> they aren't the best but they arent that harsh. crossovers are nice from what i was talking to someone about.

the tweeter mounts are gay, you can have surface mount but they didnt include the cups for it instead on the back place of the tweeter it has two screws so you can surface mount. these will only look ok if flush mounted. also they are very heavy which i do not like.

here are the crossovers taken out of their case

008.jpg

009.jpg

So far so good. I think i am going to get it. It would be a shame to miss it.. I always wanted to hear front stage with about 300-400 rms down low..

@ tc3k101 please check it out. I dont understand why isnt is show on any of the sites..

Nobody played this mids even with rated power?

No comparations? Real reviews? Nothing?

Really? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.