Lanzar max pro maxp84 8"

Couple years ago had 2 lanzar maxpd15 pro or something like that. Was comparable to my kicker cvr 15's I had. Just as loud and comparable sq just wasn't as quality as far as parts. beat on em for a year and a half before they were toasted. I paid 90 for both new so to me they were worth it.

Not sure about the lanzar max pro's but I know that pretty much all of the lanzar max st's are excellent budget perfomers. I have personally used the tens and twelves with great results and have heard good things about the eights and fifteens as well. The lanzar max st 8's are only about 30-35 bucks a piece shipped if u look hard enough

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Not a family member here....but I sure as hell felt like one as I devoured this thread. The ONLY REASON I vandalize this tapestry of broken hearts...
I am out of the car audio world the more my ears age. However, I am very much still a hobbyist in the electrical field. With much of my current...
You could get a head unit with a proper subwoofer RCA’s six channel for around 150 these days
Apple Iphone 14 pro MAX 1tb / Sony Playstation 5 New I am selling the Apple Iphone 14 Pro Max 1TB , brand new and original . Text : ‪(612)...
Ive been tuning by ear for over 25 years.. and so far havent let me down yet thankfully :oops:

About this thread

Duke4190

10+ year member
Duke4190
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from