Lanzar Amps

Miller
10+ year member

$
What do you guys think of Lanzar amps? From what I see there are the Lanzar Vibe amps (cheaper) and the Lanzer amps (not as cheap) that I have seen. Lanzer RK16002C claims 800watts x 2 channels rms and 1600 watts x 1 channel rms. Any thoughts??

I see it like this -

Lanzar Optidrive - BAD ASS

Lanzar OptiSL, VHC, Vibe Pro, Rack - Solid amps - well built - accurately, or under-rated

Lanzar Vibe - Good amps on a tight budget - slightly over-rated.

Lanzar Viberant - Pretty badly over-rated - still fairly reliable - proof that you don't get big power unless you pay for it.

I've only heard much about the class D's - the d2000m and d3000m. They are proving to be one of the best buys for big power class D's. I would expect the a/b's to be similar.

as i have said in my threads, I am a fan of Lanzar, cheaper and still reliable amps, I would go for it, have seenmany good outcomes with lanzar amps

Those Lanzar rack amps look like a pretty good deal, but how the heck would you mount one of those in a car? That'd look really bad unless you had a whole rack load of 'em or something. *****, because I'd love to run one of those on my 12W7 (gains turned down a bit, of course), but it's a show car, so it has to look good.

i have a lanzar vibe 4 channel for my highs and a lanzar 2 channel viberant for the bass... the viberant series bumps pretty good, i like it... its also good because my car isnt currently garaged, so its less to worry about.... all around good amp for a good price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.