legacy amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Dude why bother with a legacy. I had one rated at 1600 watts. It was a two channel amp. Come to find out, this piece of **** only puts out 90 x 2 rms. your's is less rated watts. now imagine what your's will put out.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Originally posted by DaBaller504 tell him not to even waste his time, sale it to some little kid or someone who dosn't have a clue, and then buy a good amp
that´s mean.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

i was just telling the truth, haha

their amps are like 2000 watts with like 2 15 amp fuses, now cmon, now we have like 1500 watts missing, where did they go?

daballer504 u are crazy as helll:D that was a good one where did they go. but it is tru they are about as good as american pro amps.

-holla back

they must have come up with this new kind of capacitor in the amp, that stores all the watts but never lets them come out, i doubt their amps could make my 60 watt light bulb get bright

u are a fool man **** u crazy i really see what u mean

People bring thoses amps to me all the time to put in there cars. then when it does not do any thing they look at me. the amps **** not my installation. cause they hear my car they wonder why there stuff does not sound like me

i was helping my friend pick out a system, he seen a 1000 watt legacy amp, and 2 subs, with all the wiring, for 150, he was so pumped, he was gonna order it, i was like dude i will **** on sum cardboard and give it to ya, its the same, he's like i want something cheap that sounds good, i was like cheap but ***** on the quality

i feel u cuz people always ask me for help on thing then when i tell them it was a bad purchase they get mad. I mean do not come to me with a sony sub and want it to hit as hard a a mmats subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.