KTFO is a scammer(proof)

Get a new email...set up a meeting to get something off CL and have 3 guys with ya....and tell him time to pay up or get whipped! I'd fallow him home from gym! Get addy call cops....but you have nothing on paper proving the swap

your only 15 bro lol? Id just settle it with the police if thats the actual guy. I love how every1 says theyd go down and try to beat this guys ass, when its not them in the situation.

Get a new email...set up a meeting to get something off CL and have 3 guys with ya....and tell him time to pay up or get whipped! I'd fallow him home from gym! Get addy call cops....but you have nothing on paper proving the swap
wtf are u talking about yes i do look on first page

your only 15 bro lol? Id just settle it with the police if thats the actual guy. I love how every1 says theyd go down and try to beat this guys ass, when its not them in the situation.
yea son! did i say i was going down there to kick his ass?

1st that isnt ktfo in the picture, far from it. homeboy does not go to a gym from the looks of it. his name is not steve it is brian. i want to say he lives in winter garden because that is where his craigslist adds say he is at. i have done deals with him before online and i will help you out as much as i can. i might even be able to get his new number. what amp did you ship him so i can see if he has it on craigslist already?

I need to clear some thing s up here regarding this d-bag.

1st, I sent the dude $60 to ship his amp because he 'couldn't afford to ship it'

2nd, I never said I did not get the amp, I said it was addressed with the wrong name making it hard to get it when the name was incorrect.

3rd I havd every intention of trading the 'kid'

4th I changed my number because he had his momma call me instead of being a man and handling it himself if he had any doubts about my credibility.

5th, It was sent to the hub because I didn;'t want some a-hole UPS guy leaving it on my porch in the hood.

6th, the picture in my av is DEFINITELY me ...granted I've gained a few pouinds...(100)

7th since this kid is slandering my name on here about being a scammer, when I went out of my way to catch one, I am sending HIS amp back today and paying for it to ship AGAIN from my paypal account, (will post tracking# for everyone to see later today)

8th, If I was a scammer, why would i meet NUMEROUS ppl from this site IN PERSON?

9th, OP is a punk kid who can't handle his own business and has his 'mommy' harass me. Thats my version and when he gets his amp back he can kiss my ass.

10th if I was going to scam a someone I would pick someone farther thanj 2 hours away.

I sent an email to his mommy telling her the exact same thing.

LASTLY... I should send the **** COD so I can recover the $60 I sent him to ship it.....

does that sound like I am the scammer?

I need to clear some thing s up here regarding this d-bag. 1st, I sent the dude $60 to ship his amp because he 'couldn't afford to ship it'

2nd, I never said I did not get the amp, I said it was addressed with the wrong name making it hard to get it when the name was incorrect.

3rd I havd every intention of trading the 'kid'

4th I changed my number because he had his momma call me instead of being a man and handling it himself if he had any doubts about my credibility.

5th, It was sent to the hub because I didn;'t want some a-hole UPS guy leaving it on my porch in the hood.

6th, the picture in my av is DEFINITELY me ...granted I've gained a few pouinds...(100)

7th since this kid is slandering my name on here about being a scammer, when I went out of my way to catch one, I am sending HIS amp back today and paying for it to ship AGAIN from my paypal account, (will post tracking# for everyone to see later today)

8th, If I was a scammer, why would i meet NUMEROUS ppl from this site IN PERSON?

9th, OP is a punk kid who can't handle his own business and has his 'mommy' harass me. Thats my version and when he gets his amp back he can kiss my ass.

10th if I was going to scam a someone I would pick someone farther thanj 2 hours away.

I sent an email to his mommy telling her the exact same thing.

LASTLY... I should send the **** COD so I can recover the $60 I sent him to ship it.....

does that sound like I am the scammer?
so you didn't ship him ur amp because his mommy was the one dealing with you? that still sounds fishy dude, u need to send an amp back no matter who deals with you.

Sure he looks like a pus$y making his mom do all the dirty work, but i think u took it too far as to not ship the amp and make the trade.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.