KTFO is a scammer(proof)

so you didn't ship him ur amp because his mommy was the one dealing with you? that still sounds fishy dude, u need to send an amp back no matter who deals with you.
Sure he looks like a pus$y making his mom do all the dirty work, but i think u took it too far as to not ship the amp and make the trade.
7th since this kid is slandering my name on here about being a scammer, when I went out of my way to catch one, I am sending HIS amp back today and paying for it to ship AGAIN from my paypal account, (will post tracking# for everyone to see later today
This is why he didnt send the amp, not cause of his mommy.

I would send cod to recover your money

Another thing, I think OP is a bi tch, and heres why:

He shipped on dec 7, lets say arrived the 8th. May have been picked up the day after, on the 9th. That puts it on wednesday, and he starts whining and crying about it on saturday? Since KTFO changed his number before this, he must have been crying by thursday already. You cant expect a trade to be finished within 3 days. Op needs to grow up

I need to clear some thing s up here regarding this d-bag. 1st, I sent the dude $60 to ship his amp because he 'couldn't afford to ship it'

2nd, I never said I did not get the amp, I said it was addressed with the wrong name making it hard to get it when the name was incorrect.

3rd I havd every intention of trading the 'kid'

4th I changed my number because he had his momma call me instead of being a man and handling it himself if he had any doubts about my credibility.

5th, It was sent to the hub because I didn;'t want some a-hole UPS guy leaving it on my porch in the hood.

6th, the picture in my av is DEFINITELY me ...granted I've gained a few pouinds...(100)

7th since this kid is slandering my name on here about being a scammer, when I went out of my way to catch one, I am sending HIS amp back today and paying for it to ship AGAIN from my paypal account, (will post tracking# for everyone to see later today)

8th, If I was a scammer, why would i meet NUMEROUS ppl from this site IN PERSON?

9th, OP is a punk kid who can't handle his own business and has his 'mommy' harass me. Thats my version and when he gets his amp back he can kiss my ass.

10th if I was going to scam a someone I would pick someone farther thanj 2 hours away.

I sent an email to his mommy telling her the exact same thing.

LASTLY... I should send the **** COD so I can recover the $60 I sent him to ship it.....

does that sound like I am the scammer?
im just wondering why the kid didnt get the amp you were supposed to trade him. cant see his mother making an issue of it if they wasnt expecting it to come. if you had every intention of trading then why didnt you ship your amp?

idk what the agreement was so this is the first question that comes to mind.

Alrighty everyone, I dodnt ask my "mommy" to take care of this! She just asked for his number so I gave it to her! I could have taken care of this my self. And there is no reson to disconect your number becuse of my "mommy"! Plus u hade 2 number u called me from and they both got disconected. If u wernt trying to scame me then why didn't u ever reply to my meesssges I've been send u for days? And I'm only 15 what am I going to do to a 25 year old that goes to the gym everyweek?

Like I said earlier, trades dont get finished in 3 days, you should have given the man time, ESPECIALLY since he was willing to pay shipping both ways, some of us work for a living and only have so much money every week to devote to this stuff.

Another thing, I think OP is a bi tch, and heres why:
He shipped on dec 7, lets say arrived the 8th. May have been picked up the day after, on the 9th. That puts it on wednesday, and he starts whining and crying about it on saturday? Since KTFO changed his number before this, he must have been crying by thursday already. You cant expect a trade to be finished within 3 days. Op needs to grow up
Now tell me you wouldn't be worried if the guy gave you two cell numbers and they both go disconnected and I shipped monday budddy! And that's my only amp I don't get money often! I don't even have a job! And I couldn't get ahold of him until a few minutes ago!

Now tell me you wouldn't be worried if the guy gave you two cell numbers and they both go disconnected and I shipped monday budddy! And that's my only amp I don't get money often! I don't even have a job! And I couldn't get ahold of him until a few minutes ago!
If you wouldnt have blown his shi t up, maybe he wouldnt have chnged his numbers. You did a typical kid thing, which is not have any patience, and dont know how to deal with people in the real world.

If you wouldnt have blown his shi t up, maybe he wouldnt have chnged his numbers. You did a typical kid thing, which is not have any patience, and dont know how to deal with people in the real world.
i agree with this 100 percent

there still should be a trade thread somewhere, to make sure we all know the details (maybe there is, i didnt read the entire thread)
Ususally, people just make a trade thread in the Dome, or general. It is not required, Although I think it is the best thing to do if you're going to trade anything on here. It can help to stop these types of things from happening.

Ususally, people just make a trade thread in the Dome, or general. It is not required, Although I think it is the best thing to do if you're going to trade anything on here. It can help to stop these types of things from happening.
oh i know...it would just be nice if we knew when ktfo said he was going to ship and all that. for all we know, the agreed to ship on a friday or something, and since op lives with mommy with no job, maybe he shipped on monday instead and then cries when his amp didnt get shipped that day too

wow.... KTFO you dirty scammer..
rofl.gif

J/K

Yeah, thats probably what happened, he expected cross shipping. I'm still trying to wrap my head around KTFO paying shipping on both amps. I would do that, unless it is some amazing trade in my favor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.