KTFO is a scammer(proof)

Heres the response I sent to his 'MOMMMY'

HERE IS THE TRACKING NUMNBER. FEDEX SAID IT WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUCH AN ASS AND MAYBE THIS DEAL WOULD HAVE WORKED OUT BETTER FOR BOTH OF US. BTW, I LOST $120 SHIPPING BOTH WAYS SO I AM NOT A SCAMMER, BUT A FAIR GUY. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT DAWN.

TRACKING NUMBER:468702510172221

BELEIVE YOU GOT YOUR AMP BACK BUD...YOU MISSED OUT ON A AWESOME MOJO4KW........SHOULDN'T BE SUCH A DICK NEXT TIME.....WEREN'T YOU BANNED UNDER YOUR ORIGINAL NAME????

Tracking no.: 468702510172221E-mail notificationsDelivered

InitiatedPicked upIn transit

Delivered

Delivered

Signed for by: DFOSTER Shipment Dates

Ship date Dec 14, 2009

Delivery date Dec 15, 2009 2:38 PM

Destination

Jupiter, FLSignature Proof of Delivery

Shipment Facts Help Service typeHome Delivery-Direct Signature Required

Weight20.3 lbs/9.2 kg

StatusPieces Date/Time Status

Shipment Travel History Help Select time zone: SelectLocal Scan All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.

Date/TimeActivit

LocationDetails

Dec 15, 2009 2:38 PM

DeliveredJupiter, FL

Dec 15, 2009 11:13 AM

Delivery exception

WEST PALM BEACH, FL Customer not available or business closed Dec 15, 2009 6:59

On FedEx vehicle for deliveryWEST PALM BEACH, FLDec 15, 2009 6:34 AM

BELEIVE YOU GOT YOUR AMP BACK BUD...YOU MISSED OUT ON A AWESOME MOJO4KW........SHOULDN'T BE SUCH A DICK NEXT TIME.....WEREN'T YOU BANNED UNDER YOUR ORIGINAL NAME????
Tracking no.: 468702510172221E-mail notificationsDelivered

InitiatedPicked upIn transit

Delivered

Delivered

Signed for by: DFOSTER Shipment Dates

Ship date Dec 14, 2009

Delivery date Dec 15, 2009 2:38 PM

Destination

Jupiter, FLSignature Proof of Delivery

Shipment Facts Help Service typeHome Delivery-Direct Signature Required

Weight20.3 lbs/9.2 kg

StatusPieces Date/Time Status

Shipment Travel History Help Select time zone: SelectLocal Scan All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.

Date/TimeActivit

LocationDetails

Dec 15, 2009 2:38 PM

DeliveredJupiter, FL

Dec 15, 2009 11:13 AM

Delivery exception

WEST PALM BEACH, FL Customer not available or business closed Dec 15, 2009 6:59

On FedEx vehicle for deliveryWEST PALM BEACH, FLDec 15, 2009 6:34 AM
U can drop that MOJO4KW off at my house.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

thanks guys...Retro...I have a some stuff for trade listed in the FT section.....Mojo is going in my Bronco next week (alma style:) I havbe been interested in some of your stuff for awhile....

yeah, I'm such a scammer I paid $120 shipping both ways.....and when the lady at FEDEX asked me about COD for my account number I almost said YES //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, but I am NOT that much of a dick...altho he certainly deserved it....my $120 coulda bought Christmas gifts....NEVER deal with a 15 Y/O NOOB....lesson learned.

im just wondering why the kid didnt get the amp you were supposed to trade him. cant see his mother making an issue of it if they wasnt expecting it to come. if you had every intention of trading then why didnt you ship your amp? idk what the agreement was so this is the first question that comes to mind.
The guy that didn't send the amp should get banned,the op came through with his end of the deal,this is ca.com where people get scammed daily,he has reason to have concern. Also,dude didn't even ship the amp after he recieved op's amp and changed his number,sounds like he was trying to scam,but had a change of heart after he got called out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.