KTFO is a scammer(proof)

wait wait wait....you live 2 hours from him??? man go get your stuff

X1000 WTF I thought he was across country or something you are scamming yourself if you don't put on the timberland boots kick in the door and kick some ass and TAKE your amp. lol

okay do a local search with 411 for that name in that area. call the store to see if they copied his ID or if they know him or if he mailed anything out from there...hold on post his name maybe i still got the box he mailed my item in with his address....!!!!! post name now

X1000 WTF I thought he was across country or something you are scamming yourself if you don't put on the timberland boots kick in the door and kick some ass and TAKE your amp. lol
omg! i said this like 10 times now, i dont have his adresss!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

okay do a local search with 411 for that name in that area. call the store to see if they copied his ID or if they know him or if he mailed anything out from there...hold on post his name maybe i still got the box he mailed my item in with his address....!!!!! post name now
steve richards

Fat Pat is the guy that KTFO helped catch a while back. Do a thread search. He scammed another member of this forum and KTFO went his house and took pics of the guys house and everything. He even made several attempts to meet the guy so he could beat his ass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.