KTFO is a scammer(proof)

Fat Pat is the guy that KTFO helped catch a while bag. Do a thread search. He scammed another member of this forum and KTFO went his house and took pics of the guys house and everything. He even made several attempts to meet the guy so he could beat his ass.
alright ill look in a sec

Ok I have to do all the thinking in here. A) Hopefully he had to have some information to have a cell phone LOOK UP HIS INFORMATION B) You know his name LOOK HIM up in the phone book or something or google him.

Ok I have to do all the thinking in here. A) Hopefully he had to have some information to have a cell phone LOOK UP HIS INFORMATION B) You know his name LOOK HIM up in the phone book or something or google him.
he disconected his phone number! and ill look on google right now

well his profile has a picture of him and an address of a gym he belongs to so that seems like a good place to start

http://forums.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=75708

http://www.thejunglemmaandfitness.com/

image.php

image.php

WAIT......................Don't go get your ass kicked he looks like he can fight or can take an ass whoppin so if you don't think you can take him..............Grab a bat or a table leg or something lol. Hell call me but I will charge you an amp. Hm I wonder what amp I want lol

WAIT......................Don't go get your ass kicked he looks like he can fight or can take an ass whoppin so if you don't think you can take him..............Grab a bat or a table leg or something lol. Hell call me but I will charge you an amp. Hm I wonder what amp I want lol
yea i dont think i can take this guy! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.