Korean compared to Brazilian amplifiers (Electrical theory stuff)

Bro your arguments are LEGOs. A child could take them apart piece by piece.
Come back when you know how to correctly describe the difference between korean and brazilian scenarios because you're all sorts of confused about impedance, voltage, current, and power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Do you even phase angle?
You must not be able to answer the question. Come back when you can answer the question pretty obvious you don't know the answer

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Op by the way if you have 7000 watts is 7000 Watts both amps at the same impedance that put out 7000 watts isgoing to be identical in output.

Power is power, it doesn't matter if you used 500 volts in a power supply or 50 volts in a power supply simply putting a 500 volt power supplies going to need less current carrying devices where is the 50 volt power supply will need more current carrying devices to give you the same output as far as current Drive-In Transit response there is something called reactance. reactance not only affects voltage but also amperage as well there for you always have reactance in a circuit no matter what you do high voltage or high amperage. So don't give me no s*** about current Drive is Superior to voltage Drive b*******

You must not be able to answer the question. Come back when you can answer the question pretty obvious you don't know the answer 

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Op by the way if you have 7000 watts is 7000 Watts both amps at the same impedance that put out 7000 watts isgoing to be identical in output.
Even though your question has no bearing on the conversation at hand the answer is 100 amps is 100 amps. You better hope the coil is up to NEC standards for 100 amps:p:

Hint - You're using that formula you're reading off a website wrong btw at least for the argument at hand.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Even though your question has no bearing on the conversation at hand the answer is 100 amps is 100 amps. You better hope the coil is up to NEC standards for 100 amps:p:
Hint - You're using that formula you're reading off a website wrong btw at least for the argument at hand.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Talk-to-text is pissing me off

The same rules apply your going to get losses over the conductor because it has resistance nothing changes.

The difference between the inductor and an actual feeder wire is simply that the inductor is the load and the wire is feeding the "load".

The only real difference is that the coil is cooled far better in a voice call vs. An insulated wire.

And I'm not sure which equation you said I'm doing wrong because quite frankly voltage time amperage is holler voltage divided by amperage is impedance or Resistance should I say

Power is power, it doesn't matter if you used 500 volts in a power supply or 50 volts in a power supply simply putting a 500 volt power supplies going to need less current carrying devices where is the 50 volt power supply will need more current carrying devices to give you the same output as far as current Drive-In Transit response there is something called reactance. reactance not only affects voltage but also amperage as well there for you always have reactance in a circuit no matter what you do high voltage or high amperage. So don't give me know s*** about current Drive is the period of voltage Drive b*******
Oh wait....you're telling me a voltage put across a voice coil of certain impedance induces a current which results in the force required to move a subwoofer assembly?!?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif Thank you for setting it straight. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Talk-to-text is pissing me off
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Don't get mad....get glad...you only have me for a few more intimate moments before I go back to being a productive member of society.

I had to quote you again because you couldn't even comprehend the fact that the original question is since the Sundown amps use more current devices shouldn't they be superior 2 the Brazilian amps is a direct comparison butt instead of just looking at solely the amperage the voltage in the situation to help clarify.

Now the question still stands 20000 watts at 2 ohm Vs 5000 Watts add a half ohm. Which coil will last longer?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Don't get mad....get glad...you only have me for a few more intimate moments before I go back to being a productive member of society.
A productive member of society are you joking I just sit at home and don't do s*** like a Bernie Sanders supporter killing myself laughing

Talk-to-text is pissing me offThe same rules apply your going to get losses over the conductor because it has resistance nothing changes.

The difference between the inductor and an actual feeder wire is simply that the inductor is the load and the wire is feeding the "load".

The only real difference is that the coil is cooled far better in a voice call vs. An insulated wire.

And I'm not sure which equation you said I'm doing wrong because quite frankly voltage time amperage is holler voltage divided by amperage is impedance or Resistance should I say
4DdY490.jpg

Sadly I must bid you adieu and head on home, but I'll leave you with another little pearl. You need to address at least 2 equations in this pedagogical instance, but good show nonetheless. I'll let you figure out the rest. You're a decently smart guy.

Oh wait....you're telling me a voltage put across a voice coil of certain impedance induces a current which results in the force required to move a subwoofer assembly?!?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif Thank you for setting it straight. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
What the f*** are you talking about I'm telling you current Drive amplification is not Superior because of reactance why in the f*** did you get what you just typed up out of what I said?

The voice call is a reactive load

4DdY490.jpg
Sadly I must bid you adieu and head on home, but I'll leave you with another little pearl. You need to address at least 2 equations in this pedagogical instance, but good show nonetheless. I'll let you figure out the rest. You're a decently smart guy.
By the way congratulations on the house post some pictures so we can check it out

And by the way 100 amps is 100 amps but you refuse to answer the question amperage alone is not enough to equate to power
I'll definitely get some pictures up sometime. I'm actually headed home now to begin tilling up an area for a garden and get away from a computer screen for abit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Amperage flowing across an impedance can be used to determine approximate power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif The thing is all 3 (4 w/ phase angle) entities are interconnected *shrug* Assuming your load isn't 0 or infinity you will have both voltage and current.

but measure pricks with you later amigo. try not to die of boredom until I decide to bless you with my presence again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.