Odd issue with amp...repair?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sguirrelfeather

Senior VIP Member
I have a JBL GTO-5EZ amp (5 channel) which has the front left speakers randomly increasing in volume by a large percentage....so much that it drowns out the right speakers. I verified it was the amp by swapping outputs and then it only did it on the other side. It happens so randomly that I can't figure out if there was a loose wire, etc, so figure it's got to be something internal. I guess my question is, who do I contact to see about getting this fixed who is reliable and won't cost me an arm and a leg? I intend to replace it in the future with a dedicated 4ch amp since I now have a dedicated mono-block for the sub, but in the meantime I still need it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.