Korean compared to Brazilian amplifiers (Electrical theory stuff)

I'll pay for reliability and bullet proof. Personally not a fan of losing any one part of the setup for any amount of time.
koreans arent that bullet proof when wired below .5 ohms. Brazilians are just as bullet proof when kept at their proper impedances. Well my banda is at least.

[quote name='wew lad']here's your answer, found it a while back. the source reference is one similar to what you're reading and probably hearing from @papermaker .......... enough of this current bs now?

electromagnetism - Current vs Voltage Drive for Loudspeakers - Physics Stack Exchange

power = power (disregard efficiency..)

that's not changing[/QUOTE]
are you ******* serious ill find a link to the post where I TOLD SOULDROP THIS VERY THING.. you guys are something..

koreans arent that bullet proof when wired below .5 ohms. Brazilians are just as bullet proof when kept at their proper impedances. Well my banda is at least.
I had the TFE @ .35 :shrug:

It depends on the amp.

IA amps .25ohm daily no problem

Ab vfl amps do .35daily

My crossfire 8k will run .35ohm daily

DD audio like m4a will do .25ohm daily

Etc....

And as long as u have the electrical to feed the amp no problems

**** its boring
miss me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Sorry charter lied about internet being available, so I'm still without internet at the new house. Lucky for you I hopped on over to the library to work and decided to come visit my favorite forum before I jumped in my work.

I don't know why you changed your post about 20000W at 2 ohm vs 5000W at 1/2 ohm and some other garbage....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Did you get mixed up reading your NEC guidebook and realize you goofed with that example since impedance is a pretty important aspect?

67601287_zps0swj1tu5.jpg

Again voltage by itself doesn't not induce a magnetic force on a coil....that requires moving charges ie current. period. the end.

If I put 50000 Volts across a perfect insulator you're saying that there will be an induced magnetic field?

As far as brazilian vs korean the electromagnetic interaction between the amp and speaker is too complicated to try and describe with simple formulas in an environment which is different for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
miss me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Sorry charter lied about internet being available, so I'm still without internet at the new house. Lucky for you I hopped on over to the library to work and decided to come visit my favorite forum before I jumped in my work.
I don't know why you changed your post about 20000W at 2 ohm vs 5000W at 1/2 ohm and some other garbage....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Did you get mixed up reading your NEC guidebook and realize you goofed with that example since impedance is a pretty important aspect?

67601287_zps0swj1tu5.jpg

Again voltage by itself doesn't not induce a magnetic force on a coil....that requires moving charges ie current. period. the end.

If I put 50000 Volts across a perfect insulator you're saying that there will be an induced magnetic field?

As far as brazilian vs korean the electromagnetic interaction between the amp and speaker is too complicated to try and describe with simple formulas in an environment which is different for everyone.
the post stated that at 20kw with a 2ohm load is 100 amps

and 5k at 1/2 ohm is 100 amp. you think the 5kw at 1/2 ohm is louder the say 10kw with 2 ohm?

the post stated that at 20kw with a 2ohm load is 100 ampsand 5k at 1/2 ohm is 100 amp. you think the 5kw at 1/2 ohm is louder the say 10kw with 2 ohm?
Bro your arguments are LEGOs. A child could take them apart piece by piece.

Come back when you know how to correctly describe the difference between korean and brazilian scenarios because you're all sorts of confused about impedance, voltage, current, and power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Do you even phase angle?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.