KnuKonceptz RCA's

Thank you!!!When you get a real box that comes with spec sheet that tell you your tuning at different hz at different db's then we can talk... MR.Manufactors
You mean output at different frequencies in a open air environment.

You really don't understand how stupid you thinking you are at 0db at 32hz is?

Spell check owned me but come on man.

Also if you are plus 3db 7hz past tuning that's a ****** box design.

True but they still ****. They are side by side with JL C2s with the ESK having a nut hair better 4k up
Did you have the old version or the new version? Besides. They arent bad speakers. I bet if you heard what ive done with them, you'd be impressed. Not all of us go all out 600$ on our speakers.(ok i am totally going too).

For the average consumer and Anyone who has heard my car. They sound pristine.

Did you have the old version or the new version? Besides. They arent bad speakers. I bet if you heard what ive done with them, you'd be impressed. Not all of us go all out 600$ on our speakers.(ok i am totally going too).
For the average consumer and Anyone who has heard my car. They sound pristine.

I had the orange cones. Honestly I thought they where good till I swapped them out.

I had the orange cones. Honestly I thought they where good till I swapped them out.
Old versions are extremely sub-par compared to the new versions. I was reading old "Hertz VS" threads and KHA chimed in and said something along the lines of the old Esks were ****** but the new ones are comparable to what the old HSKs sounded like.

Old versions are extremely sub-par compared to the new versions. I was reading old "Hertz VS" threads and KHA chimed in and said something along the lines of the old Esks were ****** but the new ones are comparable to what the old HSKs sounded like.
Never had the old HSKs but I'm going Mille soon

What made you decide to go mille. Ive heard they were a low-mid volume SQ driver. not something to keep up with a loud substage.
Whoever said that never heard them. They are louder than the XLs but more neutral. Not as aggressive. I don't have a loud substage anyway.

i'm talking about normalized amplitude response which is the power specification as to what a speaker is going to do in-terms of output by power i mean acoustic output so 32hz@0db

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.