KnuKonceptz RCA's

I am looking into wiring my gear with Knu wires. Now I am not concerned about the power ground cables. In searching for info on their products I have found some negative reports on the RCA's. I am considering the Krystal line from them. All the negative reports are from 2008 ish though and still at that time have more good than bad reviews. I don't see any recent reviews, are they still a good option?

On another note, how is their speaker wire? I am looking at the Kord line from them unless others from them are worth the extra $$$$$

Their krystal kables are the way to go. I love their smokey look. Have been running them before 2007 and never an issue. Speaker wire is more of a psychological thing. As long as it's not too thin, you won't know the difference. If you want the cool factor, their white top of the line speaker wire looks pretty cool.

I found these on EBay the other day, they have several lengths.........

Details about 4 Pack 5m Twin Phono 2 RCA To 2 RCA Plug Audio Lead OFC Cable 000596

%24_12.JPG
Mouse over to Zoom

-

Price:

US $25.47

Shipping:

$18.22 Standard Shipping from outside US | See details See details about international shipping here. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer

Item location:

St. Helens, United Kingdom

Ships to:

United States, Europe, Canada, Australia See exclusions

4 Pack 5M Twin Phono 2 RCA to 2 RCA Plug Audio Lead OFC Cable 000596 | eBay

Thx for the replies!

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Their krystal kables are the way to go. I love their smokey look. Have been running them before 2007 and never an issue. Speaker wire is more of a psychological thing. As long as it's not too thin, you won't know the difference. If you want the cool factor, their white top of the line speaker wire looks pretty cool.
Awesome good to hear!!

I've had Knu Krystal RCA cables and I hated them. They wouldn't plug in snug, ends would come loose, pretty stiff wires. Their power & speaker wires I really like.

I've had Knu Krystal RCA cables and I hated them. They wouldn't plug in snug, ends would come loose, pretty stiff wires. Their power & speaker wires I really like.
I think that's a one off experience. The wire is stiff because it's shielded well. I've had a bunch of Krystal RCAs, even use them for home audio, nothing ever came off.

To the op - most of the knu stuff is awesome, though I'd stick to the Krystal line for value/performance ration. Now their distribution blocks - those I don't like.

I think that's a one off experience. The wire is stiff because it's shielded well. I've had a bunch of Krystal RCAs, even use them for home audio, nothing ever came off.
To the op - most of the knu stuff is awesome, though I'd stick to the Krystal line for value/performance ration. Now their distribution blocks - those I don't like.
What problems did you have with the distro blocks?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

What problems did you have with the distro blocks?

Yeah, thing with this stuff is that there is so many options. If I hate the knu dist block, I can just switch to the stinger version for same price even if it's just for the cover lol

If your install is done right. you wont need shielded Rcas. I run walmart rcas and my entire set up screams sound quality.

Just keep any and all power wires and any copper with a current in it, away from your rcas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.