KnuKonceptz RCA's

I think a lot of people do not pay any attention to their cabling. And, I think that is a mistake. Your signal runs through all of the cabling, so why not make sure you have as good as you can afford. Personally, I have only used the Karmas. But, if I would have done a better job of reading, I would have gone with the Krystals for the RCAs since they are tinned. The Karma speaker cables are tinned and thought the Karma RCAs would be tinned, also. But, alas, they are not. However, the Karma RCAs have done a great job and would recommend them.

no, friend, I actually said exactly what I meant to say. I promise, your ability to solder cheap ends onto cable and cover it in techflex (in custom lengths!!!!!!) hardly makes you an expert in the field.
you cannot, with a straight face, argue that your opinions on knu, and other brands are presented purely out of the goodness of your heart, with no thought in mind to your own personal gain.

in short: I meant what I said, not what you childishly tried to interpret it as, and further, youre a dbag for concerning yourself with the bashing of other brands. shows your character.

on the subject of knu rca cables.. not the best, not the worst. ive never had issues with em, when installed properly.
If you'd actually read my reply you'd see that there's proven scientific backing to it. Also we don't use any "cheap" materials when making our cables.

I am one of few audio business owners that likes to educate and improve the industry, so I point out when a company has misleading marketing. I like Knu's wire and other products, but they have been known to advertise things about their RCAs like "twisted pair" and "foil shielding" when they don't do what they say.

Thanks for resorting to name calling as well. Tells me a lot about your ability to argue civilly.

When you say their cables are "not actually shielded", who's cables are you referring to? KnuKonceptz?
Yes. My business partner actually disassembled a pair about a year ago and was surprised to see what they called a "shield"

My noise issue is confusing. At times I think it's fords cheap USB at times I think it's the cables. I don't hear it on CDs but CDs don't have a big enough gap maybe to notice. I really don't want to buy 10 CDs just to really push this setup.

What exactly did you find with their cables? How did they shield them?
I was not the one to disassemble them so I did not see personally, however he said it was just a piece of foil as a "shield" around a twisted cable. I'm not sure if the foil was connected to the ground or not, but as I stated in an earlier reply that's not really going to make a huge difference because the foil is ineffective at blocking EMI which causes noise in audio frequencies.

I was not the one to disassemble them so I did not see personally, however he said it was just a piece of foil as a "shield" around a twisted cable. I'm not sure if the foil was connected to the ground or not, but as I stated in an earlier reply that's not really going to make a huge difference because the foil is ineffective at blocking EMI which causes noise in audio frequencies.
Okay, that is good to know. How are the SoundDrive RCAs shielding different? What makes them superior?

THEY ARE MADE TO ORDER WITH THE FINEST MATERIAL... Introdicing Elevated Fidelity from SounDrive. For those of you seeking a high quality home & car audio RCA interconnect cable, but without the massive price tag, these were made just for you!

Cable specs:

22 AWG, 28 strand copper conductors

1.4 mm polyethylene insulation on each conductor

Bare copper spiral shield for maximum flexibility

6.0 mm black PVC jacket THAT'S WHAT MAKE THEM SUPERIOR

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.