Knukonceptz kca 4 gauge OD?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ajm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N/A
Strange question I know but I work away from home for extended periods at a time and wont be home until Friday and would like to have everything ordered and out of the way so it will be there when I get home.

Rewiring my drag car and decided to use some knukonceptz kca 4 gauge for a couple of things. I need to order some sleeving, and a few other things but since I cannot measure the OD of the wire I was wondering if someone knows what it is off the top of their head?

Thanks

Thanks I completely missed the specifications tab. The 4ga will just be run to a solid state relay to power a few minor things and be about an 8 foot run give or take.

That should be fine. Just check it now and then for corrosion. I had a friend and we used 4 ga CCA to a 750 watt amp for his sub. It wasn't Knu but a reputable comparable brand. After about a year we pulled it to run 0 ga and add another amp. The wire was corroded way back into the insulation. I cut it open a couple feet and it was corroded back farther probably all through so I won't use CCA myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.