Knightrider Wall Build is back and bigger!!!

it turned out to work. and its beatn. got it hooked up last night. will get pics up and posted this afternoon if its done storming.

Why do you create these threads for

"what am i going to hit"

"how loud am i going to be"

And you dont even have pics, word to the un-wise, get your build started, then create a thread with pictures. If you havent noticed, this is a build log section, cleary states it in the rules. If you want opinions create a thread in the general section.

facepalm4.gif

ya i have a 4 banger and im going to take pics. for right now its just a half wall. i think im going to keep it like that. goin to take pics brb

here is some pics. the tuned the box a lil high and it doesnt hit lows to well but it nails the mids. the vid jus shows a lil air moving.

100_6881.jpg

100_6882.jpg

100_6883.jpg

you said its a half wall, what did you mean by that? lets see a pic with the trunk open. it needs carpeting imo.....that beige color is just standing out and makes it look ugly. the 15's look nice tho, get some carpeting or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.