Knightrider Wall Build is back and bigger!!!

IbSlamn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
So im starting my wall today. im doing so because my boss gave me the low low for my new subs. The wall is going to consist of three Re Se 15" powered by a powerbass 1500.1D in my 1999 honda accord coupe. bout to design it and go get wood and get to building. Anybody think its gunna get pretty loud??

the wall is only 8.5 cubes after displacement. tuned at 33htz. thats as big as i can get it. i hope it fits in my car cause im going to build it then shove it through the door lol. i gota take my front seat out and i have no center console so i aint worried bout that lol.

well my dumb azz didnt think about the width of all three 15s and made the baffle short. so for right now would 2 15s on the front with the port and one 15 on top sound better or three on front with the port on the back side facing the trunk sound better?

your going to like that amp. i know i do. however mine started making a clicking noise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif so i discontinued use

well my dumb azz didnt think about the width of all three 15s and made the baffle short. so for right now would 2 15s on the front with the port and one 15 on top sound better or three on front with the port on the back side facing the trunk sound better?
I thought this was a wall?

We have no idea of what your design looks like, or what room you have to work with, so how could we give you opinions

I bet those 15's would sound VERY musical SEALED

You said you can do 3 15's facing forward right on one baffle right? Id probly try that

Would sound great, easy to build, throw a little polyfill in there, make a nice beauty panel and youd have a killer setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.