Kngofthepknglot We Got Problems!!!

Me eather but i spoke to my lawyer today and the papers are ready so here we go.

Also he has not been on here since the 12th.

Yup was thinking the same thing.

I bet he was on here and eather never signed on or just got a new user name looking to scam someone else.

O well his scamming days are numbered now.

Also filed a few charges

Mail fraud

attempt to commit insurance fraud

false advertisement

and a few others.

He made a big mistake in not coming back on here and making things right.

He is a low life scamer and cant wait to see this focker face to face and then we will see what he has to say.

Rob I dont know what you are thinking or what is going through you head.

All you had to do was pay for the cost of the recone and end of story but you insist on getting charged and end up paying for the total cost of the recone plus laywer fees, and court costs, expenses ect....

Not to smart if you ask me.

i still get a kick out of the "paid in full" scheme he tried to pull....

even if you cashed it, it still wouldnt hold water

Can you please ban Rob?

But do not delete cause the Fbi fraud division will be reading this along with others so please dont lock or delete.

He has not been on here for 2 weeks and by the looks of it he wont be back.

So this will be takin up in court ect....

Thanks for all your support guys.

Ps.

I will see you soon Rob and good buy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bigwave.gif.16324171cad2db62cf4f16568b038478.gif

Ya he needs to go. but I really dont think he will be ripping anyone after this is over and done with.

I still can not belive he wants things to go this way instead of owning up and being a man but it just shows you what type of guy this POS is.

Ya wont be much said from him on here.

He is hidding with his tail between his legs cause he has not been on here for over 2 weeks.

I am still waiting for the mods to ban his ass but so far they didnt.

Just wondering why??????

Thanks guys for banning this guy.

Also found a few other forums that he visits and he has been on there after he left here And also there was a email address listed in his profile so i sent a few email

Lol

Anyway glad he wont be back on here ripping anyone else off.

Good riddins ROB FOX you POS.

Got a email that fast wow but he cant come one here and explain anything. lol

listen man...i already told you i would pay for 1/2 of the recone...1/2 of the recone is $55 plus shipping from RE...im not going to give you $150-$200, just because you are from canada and it is more expensive there...its not going to happen...and everything you have filed is retarded...your telling me you filed "false advertizement" yet you can't even spell it right? and you are supposed to be a 28 year old man?..hahaha..and dont worry about me i have already filed a complaint about you as well with the threats you have made...now i know how i sent the woofer and that was in working condition...you bought it used, you obviously are going to get a used woofer...and i take it you recieved the money order for $20?...anyways, you can email me anytime tonight and ill get back to you...if you are not willing to take the $55(1/2 of recone from RE) then do what you have to do.

What threats have I made hummmmmmm none so LMFAO and get a life.

your telling me you filed "false advertizement" yet you can't even spell it right?

Yes And I dont need to know how to spell smart ass but my lawyer does, that is all that matters.

now i know how i sent the woofer and that was in working condition...you bought it used, you obviously are going to get a used woofer

You say that if i buy a used woofer that is supposed to be mint and 100% working but recive a blown sub all marked up and that is ok in you eyes cause form the remark " you abviously are going to get a used woofer" WOW You just admited it.

Now why do u think i should accept only 55 dollars for the recone?

Not going to happen i dont care where i live I want the total for the recone and nothing less.

And also didnt you know that the recone prices from re went up?

Anyways I will keep you all updated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2loud4u

10+ year member
Nothing to see here
2loud4u
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied