Kngofthepknglot We Got Problems!!!

Nope cause I belive he is the one that suggest it in sending it as a gift so I would not be charged with tax, broker fees ect....
Also everything was done through pm's not emails.

And I have saved all my pm's from him and my lawyer read them all so If It was actualy me that suggested it then if there was a problem my laywer would have said anything.

I dont really care if I was the one to ask for it to be sent as a gift cause IF I DID it was just a suggestion.

That would be like I said yea go rob that bank over there and You did.

It would not be my fault if you did.

He is the one that sent it as a gift not I. So he would have been the one that comited mail fraud not me.

And why even bring it up? say Hi to him for me would you cause I will see him soon.

Actually they can find ways to make it your fault.

Look at the rappers or rockers that people have done exactly what there lyrics said and the rappers/rockers got in trouble for it and sued.

They could fine you for co-conspirter (sp?)

Actually they can find ways to make it your fault.
Look at the rappers or rockers that people have done exactly what there lyrics said and the rappers/rockers got in trouble for it and sued.

They could fine you for co-conspirter (sp?)
x2, Ask Charlie Manson about that one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

30 pages later...lol

I just want to make a comment. Our Canadian brothers are a big asset to the online trading market, and it is really not cool at all to screw one of them over (or anyone else) because I have never had anything but mature trading with our Canadian brothers even if I did just send them a $500 "gift" lol

***** for you man, just hope you don't think the rest of us Americans are like this. Most of the guys doing this are either little kids who can't work (or don't want to) or adults with addiction problems. Here's to the conviction & prosecution of every scammer out there by the year 2010.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2loud4u

10+ year member
Nothing to see here
2loud4u
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies