Kngofthepknglot We Got Problems!!!

can anyone please tell me where i made threats to him in this post?

Fact is I did not. So he thinks i did lol If I made a threat He would dam well know it.

If he thinks by me saying that if he does not pay for the recone I will take him to court that was not a threat that was a promise.

And I am a man of my word.

He also said he was done on ca.com I wonder why maby he is banned lol.

His latest offer was 75 dollars.

Rob pay for recone or atleast 1/2 of what it cost me or See ya in court.

Nope not yet.

He replied to my email i sent him and we agreed on a sum of dollars to have the sub reconed and was supposed to get the tracking number on the 6th 2 days ago and now he wont reply to my emails so Fock him.

I have givin him way to many chances to make this right but he keeps giving me the run around.

Maby he is in jail for fraud.

**** I just spent 45 minutes reading this thread... That ***** you had to go through all this hassle man, hope it turns out for you in the end.

bastards... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif HOPE u get ur money!

All his local police could do was go and scare him and keep record of all his lies he made to them.

So it will help my pursuit .

To make matters worse i got the feeling i am being ripped off by the Main RE dealer here in Canada they are supposed to be doing the recone.

this is just getting out of hand fast.

so you told him to ship this to Canada as a gift even though it was a sale of goods? thats mail fraud and i hope his lawyer doesnt say anything about it. because if he does it will flip over on you and we can all see where that goes.

No cause he would have been the one comiting mail fraud cause he is the one who shipped it.

I just suggested it.

Like if I told you to jump off a bridge and you did that is not my fault.

Nope cause I belive he is the one that suggest it in sending it as a gift so I would not be charged with tax, broker fees ect....

Also everything was done through pm's not emails.

And I have saved all my pm's from him and my lawyer read them all so If It was actualy me that suggested it then if there was a problem my laywer would have said anything.

I dont really care if I was the one to ask for it to be sent as a gift cause IF I DID it was just a suggestion.

That would be like I said yea go rob that bank over there and You did.

It would not be my fault if you did.

He is the one that sent it as a gift not I. So he would have been the one that comited mail fraud not me.

And why even bring it up? say Hi to him for me would you cause I will see him soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2loud4u

10+ year member
Nothing to see here
2loud4u
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies