kmart fan 6 is the worst seller

lol dude you quiting the team i could care less...it wasnt even a big deal people were babys about you being a scammer but i stood up for you about this ****, and then they were like i dont want to affiliate with him, i thought they were bull **** trying to cry and moan because of a transaction you went bad on, this is what i got pissed about, ****ing bein like give me the money or **** wont happen lol grudge no about the **** you pulled thou yeah....being like i aint doing **** till i get the money and never giving me a straight answer or anything......then having the nerve saying your going to go to the police and **** when you already had the money, as for the amps, you gave me the amp to cover the fees that were pulled from my account...so you telling me to shut up is pointless :p but grudge no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, people changing and acting shady yes....
Yes I didnt give u or him the tracking number until I had the money, I already knew about the sub being tried to delievered to miguel. I didnt say Im going to call the police I told miguel to call the police if u didnt give me my money. am I wrong for that? No. Was I wrong for jumping to conclusions early when I aimed u and said "where is what?" when I asked u about the money? Yes. I made a mistake, I thought u said u sent it UPS, and I was waiting on the UPS man and he never came. I checked my mailbox which is one of those central mailbox locations in neighborhoods at 2pm the mail came at 2:16pm so I thought i didnt get it, so therefore I am sorry for getting pissed at u at first, my fault. I told u I didnt want to start a bashing thread on teamsploud.com.

as it would do no good cause there would be nothing to bash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

as it would do no good cause there would be nothing to bash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
right mike, well hope you get everything settled with the whole raffle scam thing. Good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif good one no harsh feelings people **** up in deals especially when theres stuff i dont have part in, but youd know about deals not going the way there suppose to now wouldnt ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, stuff happens out side of your control like ya said....oh well threads dead and everything is good hope everything goes good for ya dale.

Mike

wait, so whats all good and happy now? doesn;t kmart still owe money and subs etc to people? Even after 6 months? IMO, file a claim so this way you'll be garaunteed your money.

I think hes said...like a bunch of times....he doesnt owe you crap sampson. Stop trying to weasal free money you joker.

I think hes said...like a bunch of times....he doesnt owe you crap sampson. Stop trying to weasal free money you joker.
So is finalwolf really kmart fan or just his b*tch? responding to a month old post BTW.

So is finalwolf really kmart fan or just his b*tch? responding to a month old post BTW.
Go **** your bf's dick....your probably another gay cuban thinking hes american bcz he has a green card.

I respond to ******** like you who try to dirty the names of good people, people I have met and I know are legit folks, not stupid fvckers like you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Go **** your bf's dick....your probably another gay cuban thinking hes american bcz he has a green card.
I respond to ******** like you who try to dirty the names of good people, people I have met and I know are legit folks, not stupid fvckers like you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
lol born in connecticut and in the country longer than you little boy. you off your moms tit yet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SmiguelD

10+ year member
Snake Pit Alumni
SmiguelD
san diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies