Bigoso = scammer

kmart fan6
10+ year member

Jville Sounds
?
Well I sent him my kicker amp and my MT motors. He recieved the packages from me. Signed by a T. Miller. Well I talked to his wife the same day and she said she was going to the post office at the moment and my money would be sent to me. Well the same day he tells me his wife forgot to overnight the money order to me. So she sent it regular mail. So im expecting it not take more than a week or so to get here. So today when I get home I tell him to contact his bank to see if the money order was cashed.

Well he comes back and tells me the money order was cashed by somebody in the 32216 zip code. So I know I dont have the money, so I ask him does he have a copy of the money order. So he scans it and sends me this

So I figure since I got the serial number from the MO, why dont I ask around about it. So I call Charter one they give me number to check systems. So I call check systems and only thing they can tell me is that it was cashed, and they would fax me a copy of it. So I get them to send me a copy to my work since I dont have a fax at home.

Well after calling around for an hour, I called charter one back, and finally got a hold of a nice lady who will help me out. She searched into it and got an copy of the MO front and back. She tells me that the money order was made out on 9/20/05 and WAS CASHED THE SAME DAY BY AN MICHELLE MILLER, obviously his wife. So I go and check on his ebay name ogbigoso, and today he bought some DD subs for $425 bucks. Well once I get to work tomorrow and get my copies of the MO, I will post it on here. TO show that michelle miller cashed it and wrote on the back of the MO "Not used for its intended purpose."

He tried top buy my stuff

and he told me that his wife could not know cause he would kill him if she found out...wanted to sen me a personal check i was like no

Well I talked to a lady from citizens bank again. She told me I could press charges because even on the for subject part he put "for mt motors and kicker amp"

Maybe his wife is fugging him over? I mean its possible that he really thought your money was on it's way. His wife could have done it with out him knowing. Just a thought.

Maybe his wife is fugging him over? I mean its possible that he really thought your money was on it's way. His wife could have done it with out him knowing. Just a thought.
Heres the thing, why did he tell me that the MO was cashed in jacksonville,fl?

Wow man you are quite the detective, nice work! At least you know it wasnt lost in the mail and cashed by some *******... Deffinitly get the authorities into this, wouldnt this be fraud?

once i get my faxes of the copies of the mo. im gonna ask my boss for some time off

Heres the thing, why did he tell me that the MO was cashed in jacksonville,fl?
Again maybe his wife told him it was.. but either way .. you still need your money. Take him to court or give him a chance to give you the money again. If he answers your pms and stuff.

He answered my email by telling me hes gonna press charges aganist me. I dont have a scanner right now but i have the copy of MO sitting in front of me saying it was cashed by a michelle miller on 9/20/05.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kmart fan6

10+ year member
Jville Sounds
kmart fan6
?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies