AudioPlaya368

audi0_king
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ky
Alright, not sure what kind of feedback to leave for this guy. I bought two cams off of him, one digi cam and one Sony handi cam. He was cool about that whole thing, I gave him $150 for them in the form of a money order. Shipped everything fast. Hasn't gotten here yet, as soon as it does I'll make sure everything works then leave him good feedback for that.

Now for the part I'm not sure about. I decided that I wanted a paintball gun of his and he wanted an amp I had. So we decided that we would trade, I give him my amp and 6x9s and he give me the paintball gun and a c02 tank. Well I told him that I had the amp in storage and it would take me a day or so to have time to get it out and test it to make sure it worked. I told him to just go ahead and send the cams and wait until I got everything ready before sending the gun. Well the next day he sends the paintball gun and cams. I get the amp out of storage that same day and tested it and a light doesn't come on. The amp works flawlessly but ONE light doesn't come on. So I tell the guy the problem and even tell him that I will throw in some extra stuff since the amps light didn't work. Well the guy then says deal off and overreacts about the entire thing. Says that he had a deal worked out with some other guy and the other guy won't do it now because the amp was messed up. I still have the entire convo I'll post it if needed. So I try to reason with him and I thought we had everything worked out. I was gonna add about 30 bucks worth of stuff to make up for the light being out. Then about 30 mins after we had made the second deal he PM's me and asks what else I can throw in. By this time he is starting to annoy me I must admit. So I leave him a PM saying that when the paintball gun gets here I'll just head it back his way. So he PM's me back saying that not only will I pay for returning his gun but I have to pay for his shipping charges as well. I believe that since I told him to wait until I got everything sorted out before sending the paintball gun that I am not at fault, and should not have to pay for his shipping. I believe I should just write "Return to Sender" on the box when it gets here. Well thats the story, audioplaya if you have any disagreements about this I still have the convo if I must post it, I will.

I'm not gonna give him "Bad" feedback untill this whole sitiation is over and done with. But i would not do buissness with him again for sure.

Did you say it was in perfect working/cosmetic condition? I would be kinda angry if I payed shipping costs to someone who then cant really fulfill his end of the bargain. But thats just my feelings. I also wouldnt want broken equipment in a trade as well.

Not exactly sure why this is in the bad forum....its called Good/Neutral for this stuff.

So I overreacted when you told me that the amp was in working conditon and I could go ahead and send it out. You never told me that there was any problems with it or could be. DONT UNDERSTAND the problem here why are you the pne complaining. Im the one who is getting the messed up 6 by 9's as well as the amp thats light doesnt work and your getting the mint gun. Now if you do not give me back full cost on returnal shipping and include that in a envlope in the package or send me the amp with the 6 by 9's and something like you promised I will be taking action. Thats what happens and of course you will be getting negatvie feedback galore. The way i acted is the way anyone in my situation would. Do you understand or do I need to make some more clarification?

Doug

Did you say it was in perfect working/cosmetic condition? I would be kinda angry if I payed shipping costs to someone who then cant really fulfill his end of the bargain. But thats just my feelings. I also wouldnt want broken equipment in a trade as well.
Not exactly sure why this is in the bad forum....its called Good/Neutral for this stuff.
No I never said the amp was in prefect condition AT ALL I even said that to him in a pm. I told him that it worked...as it not d.o.a...it works just fine the light is conmetic nothing more nothing less.

Also the reason its here is because I didn't know where to post it for sure. the cameras will be getting good feedback as soon as i make sure they work..Don't know about the gun as of now.

So I overreacted when you told me that the amp was in working conditon and I could go ahead and send it out. You never told me that there was any problems with it or could be. DONT UNDERSTAND the problem here why are you the pne complaining. Im the one who is getting the messed up 6 by 9's as well as the amp thats light doesnt work and your getting the mint gun. Now if you do not give me back full cost on returnal shipping and include that in a envlope in the package or send me the amp with the 6 by 9's and something like you promised I will be taking action. Thats what happens and of course you will be getting negatvie feedback galore. The way i acted is the way anyone in my situation would. Do you understand or do I need to make some more clarification?
Doug
The amp is in working condition the light has nothing to do with how the amp sounds. its just a cosmetic thing. I NEVER told you to go ahead and send it out. I told you that i wanted you to wait untill i got the amp out and got it allready to ship. I told you that te amp worked..Thats all i said about it as far as condition. My problem is that i offered you something extra and then you wanted more. The 6x9s also have a very small cosmetic flaw that you knew about before we knew what all we were trading. I told you to wait untill you shiped it. If you would have just waited untill i tested the amp none of this would have been a problem. You definately overreacted. I mean if someone said they had a mint amp for trade and told me we would ship at the same time, and told me to go ahead and ship, Yeah i would be pissed. But thats not how this was at all. You know i told you that i couldnt ship yet, and i also told you to just ship the cams now and the gun later.

I was about to work a deal with this kid and he overreacted just like you said. Flipped out and spazzed out and tried to ruin my rep on the board, but it didnt work since people know my rep on the board anyway. The kid is immature and if it doesnt go his way, he cries like a baby and will do immature things. Something I might have done when I was 13

haha Guess I am. I am the one who tried to sabatage my threads. Looks like you wont be making many deals on this board.

and audio king what is your problem we were friends why are you doing all of this right now we have been talking for quite a while now and your doing this with me I was upset i wasnt that pissed off with you. You are making way to big of a deal about this buddy!

I have made 11 so far in the month or so I have been on this board not had one problem, one complaint or one issue. You overreacted when i gave you a offer 20 dollars below what you wanted for sub and cried all day about it and wouldnt stop harassing me for it. You are the immature one here and saying I wont be making any more deals here crcks me up because I have just made another deal in the last 30 minutes while on the site. Thanks

HAHA, man you are so funny. $20 below what I was asking? The going rate for the 15 SX's are $200 plus shipping.. That would mean around $230-240 shipped. You offered me $160 shipped. I told you what the going rate was, sent you a few links, that listed $200 shipped, just to let you know I wasnt lying and told you I was firm and left it at that.

Next thing you did was try to f*ck up my thread. Im out. This is immature, go ahead, keep bumping your name to the top of the Bad Feedback you moron

i could have easily over reacted with Audioplaya when the PSP i recieved wasnt in new condition. Missing wriststrap loop and has some scratches on the face. I vould have done the same when he was near impossible to reach for details on the transaction or when he agreed to ship 2day and i got it in 4 when i did overnight for him. i just chalked it up as a lesson learned and it isnt that big of deal. but i can see where audioking is coming from

FIRST THINGS FIRST! No one is going to be out any significant amount of money or a item. You act as though audioking is trying to blatantly rob you, but it sounds more like you made him feel pretty uncomfortable with the whole deal. It could have been handled differently, but I'm partial to believe he DID ask you to wait to ship the pb gun until AFTER he had checked out that amp. I don't know why you shipped. Maybe you missunderstood that part, or skipped over it accidentally. Regardless, I know audioking well enough to believe he's not lying. And I don't know you at all, but I don't think you are lying either. I honestly think the gun being shipped was a accidental misunderstanding on your part. If you provide evidence otherwise, then I will gladly stand corrected.

Now, as for be upset about the equipment being broken, did he NOT tell you the condition of the 6x9's? According to him, he did. You haven't said otherwise, so we'll assume you knew about their condition. Its not as though he said, "Hey, trade your this pair of MINT 6x9's!" So don't argue that the 6x9's being broke made the deal worse than it was when you agreed to take them in trade. If they were working reliably, that's ALL THAT MATTERS.

As for the condition of the amp, he told you it worked, but that he wanted to double check before you sent the gun. It seems logical to me. And I'm sure that was what he told you. Would you rather he ahd just stuffed it in a box and then you found out that it DIDN'T work when it got there? You seem to expect everythign to be perfect and on your terms and your terms only. Making a deal means BOTH PARTIES are satisfied. Additionally, trading items over the interent is significantly more risky/difficult than simply buying items.

And, did he not offer you EXTRA items to make up for the LED ebing out on the otherwise functional amp? Seems like he ws trying to make you happy within reason. And you agreed to it. Then you turned around and ASKED FOR MORE! That's not only RUDE, but also DISHONEST because you had already agreed to what he offered to make up the difference.

Now, as far as you "taking action" just what action do you intend to take? I don't see you getting anything in a small claims case, and mail fraud would be a pretty difficult case since you were the only one putting anything in the mail. How about you stop demanding other act to please you and maybe work in a polite manner. Telling him that he MUST pay shipping for the gun in for directions, no, not happening. Now, a polite request for a compromise where he payed any additional fees might have been met with some level of agreement, but I saw your messages to audioking and you were being demanding. You act like a child about this.

Grow up. Don't act like you are above any fault. Just stop crying, eat the cost of your mistake and maybe stop buying/selling/trading until you understand what a deal is....

Allright you left me an away message. I didnt have you blocked btw I was at work. I'll just reply to your question here.

Alright so you blocked me (JWsnowboards) you own a $150.00 dollar gun of mine and have blocked my other account name. If you do not send either my gun with $20.00 in cash back or the amplifier with the 6 by 9's and airsoft gun as you promised I will be taking action. I'am not joking around. I was fine with the deal dissapointed but alright and now blocking me and chooising to say you wont refund me the shipping cost will cause a huge issue.

You do what you must do, but when the cams,paintball gun get here. I'm going to write return to sender on the gun and take the cams. If the cams are in good shape i will leave you good feedback for them. If you think i'm going to pay you 40 because you shipped it before you should have you are sadly mistaken.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audi0_king

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
audi0_king
Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies