kmart fan 6 is the worst seller

SmiguelD
10+ year member

Snake Pit Alumni
dale and myself came to a deal on July 30 2005 to buy his 12 in ch RE MT for 350 shipped. He told me to send the money via paypal to his buddy NIKOSBUDDY cuz for some reason his didnt work. He has been hiding behind the bush all this time, he has a diffrent excuse everytime i ask for a tracking number or a refund. I had lots of patience for this ******** and yesterday he said he had the fed ex box at his house waiting for it to be shipped, but nikosbuddy never sent him the money so he wasnt sending the sub until he does. i tlaked to nikosbuddy he gave me the tracking number for USPS which is - 03043490000217838802 - nikosbuddy then insured it for 350 dollars the insurance number is - vf334371675us - and he also gave me the number for the money order for travelers express company which is - 54094237880 -

that was bought in louisville kentucky on 8/21/05.

U GOT UR DAM MONEY NOW WHERE IS MY SUB I WANT MY SUB OR A REFUND

i have ur adress so contacting the police to get my money back wont be an issue

Dale B

11*3* Treasury Circle ****

Jacksonville, FL *2*46

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96112 ..................... That tells my little story of dealing with Dale.... not trying to bring up old ****... but he still owes me 60$ that I have given up on getting. As far as you, man all I can say is check the feedback next time that is why it is there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Still sorry to hear that this shiat happened to you man. after a month of waiting I did eventually end up getting the sub which I suppose can be looked at as a plus, but it was pretty rediculous. Best of luck to you man, I'll talk to Nikos next time I see him on.... try and help you out a bit here, I've delt with Nikos as well, Nikos is quite a bit better to deal with IMO.... Anyway yeah keep us posted. Best of luck to you-Sampson

file with paypal then call the popo's on his ass
and mike what does that mean to sampson
is it me or have you turned queer lately... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif ....guess you dont expect that with people, its happened to a couple people i thought were pretty cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif oh well, anyways he cant file with paypal cause he used my account and then told miguel he would ship it out so he canceled the claim so all we have are the money order and what not, which is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

oh and it means this to sampson hunni //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif read whats bold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96112 ..................... That tells my little story of dealing with Dale.... not trying to bring up old ****... but he still owes me 60$ that I have given up on getting. As far as you, man all I can say is check the feedback next time that is why it is there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Still sorry to hear that this shiat happened to you man. after a month of waiting I did eventually end up getting the sub which I suppose can be looked at as a plus, but it was pretty rediculous. Best of luck to you man, I'll talk to Nikos next time I see him on.... try and help you out a bit here, I've delt with Nikos as well, Nikos is quite a bit better to deal with IMO.... Anyway yeah keep us posted. Best of luck to you-Sampson

he's a pretty bad buyer aswell shafted me 600.00 for the orion amp he's currently using and now paypal has turned my account over to collections because he paid with fraudulant funds. so not only did i get shafted once but 2x.

Just a suggestion, but you should edit out his address because the Admin will delete this thread if you leave out his personal information. Just like the last thread about Playa-whatever scamming people.

wait what the ****!!!!! omg are you serious the orion 2500d....that ****er....omg, yeah 380 bucks is out of my account to because of him being a fradulent buyer you know that cd-player he is selling that was mine...he bought it from me, paid me like 3 something for it, then out of no were my account was at negative 3 soemthing like 380 all from him he denied it and everything so yeha i got ****ed on that one to....**** man i thought he was a good guy, me and him have been freinds for who knows how long....i mean good freinds, i was going to go down there for sbn with him and i was suppose to go down there in september for a week to chill and what not then this **** started happening i never saw all this...god **** man, im going to get his work number i doubt hes going to have his cell phone number he has now for long.....He did a retract on the funds with the bank, i bet he told them he dont know whats up did he have you ship the amp some were else then his home? cause he did with me so i have no proof cause they wont insure/refund anything thats not shipped to a confirmed address god ****it!

lol dude you quiting the team i could care less...it wasnt even a big deal people were babys about you being a scammer but i stood up for you about this ****, and then they were like i dont want to affiliate with him, i thought they were bull **** trying to cry and moan because of a transaction you went bad on, this is what i got pissed about, ****ing bein like give me the money or **** wont happen lol grudge no about the **** you pulled thou yeah....being like i aint doing **** till i get the money and never giving me a straight answer or anything......then having the nerve saying your going to go to the police and **** when you already had the money, as for the amps, you gave me the amp to cover the fees that were pulled from my account...so you telling me to shut up is pointless :p but grudge no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, people changing and acting shady yes....

jesus christ miguel (Mexican) that would have helped with all of this if ya would have gone to the post office....well thats good all this **** was sorted out about the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SmiguelD

10+ year member
Snake Pit Alumni
SmiguelD
san diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies