Kicker solo x 18 recone

macisme
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: 1 Kicker Solo X Recone kit

Item(s) Description/Condition:Never used/New

Price:175+ shipping obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I will be shipping from Indianapolis. I got this on a deal. A guy owed me some cash, and we worked it out in trades. He got it wanting to rebuild with his dad, but his dad passed away so he tried to send it back, he didn't have the receipt or shipping info so it was refused and sent back to him.. I see the box marked as refused and the bar code gone, so I sort of believe the story I got.. though it's not important at this time, but explains why the box looks like it's been through hell lol. I have had it for awhile now and have been looking for a basket and motor for it, but haven't been successful. If you have one then here you go. I have seen these go on ebay for 200+ and other places around 200 shipped, so I am selling it just a tad bit cheaper depending on where it's being shipped to. Willing to trade as well, was looking for a 15 L7 for my brother-in-law, he's a fanboy. Would like to do a local pickup if possible. Worst I can say is no, so offer away. If you are paying with paypal, I WILL NOT SHIP until funds are cleared to my bank, I will take a check through mail but same thing applies for it. If you want to text me and talk about it just pm me and I'll give you my number. During the time I am waiting for funds to clear you will be able to contact me any time of day 24/7 or just pull the funds back out. If it doesn't sell on here I'll just toss it on ebay and be done with it. Thanks for looking, if you have any questions just ask.

Also in the pictures pay attention to the terminals, I made sure to show the dots on the tops of the terminal connectors so you know I actually metered both coils //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Item Pictures:

103_4497.jpg

103_4496.jpg

103_4495.jpg

103_4494.jpg

103_4493.jpg

103_4492.jpg

103_4490.jpg

It's a fair question but it's common for you to get higher readings then what the voice coils are rated at depending on the multimeter. My multimeter will read at around .6 ohms with the probes touching only themselves. You usually take this amount off anything you are measuring resistance on to get the actual reading. I can post up pics here in a lil bit to show you what I mean. Very good question though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

103_4498.jpg

I guess I could have said something earlier lol. I'm just use to my meter being off by about a half ohm and didn't even think about it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

160 plus shipping? If it's not gone with in a week I'm just going to keep it, and build something for the wifey. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not sure. I really need a better HU, as I am using a 7 inch, double din Avic d3 right now(1.7v). I need something with around 4v rca outputs. I need amps to push my other solo x 18's but I would have to throw in cash etc. and I am not ready to do that just yet. What did you have in mind though? I also may be willing to trade a d4 re-cone for another d2 re-cone. I have 2 D4's sitting here too. Ideally I would rather just run the 18's with the d2 cones.

ME WANT!! im not on here much but am reliable on downsound.com alond with any and all NESPL guys on here.... shoot me a txt or call 8022740282 ..Josh really want dual 2's to replace my d4's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.