Kicker Help

Kicker hater ? lol ... He runs kicker u dumbasss
Just because he is using 1 model doesnt mean anything. He trash talks to company and tried to steer him away from the sub woofers he has. Again, if you dont like a company save it for someone who cares to ask your opinion. He asked about enclosures, not what brand of sub to buy, who has a better sub etc. So grow the hell up *******.

I clearly answered his question, you must still have the blindfold on as a Kicker hater and didnt notice where i told him that he would want to go with fewer subs, or smaller to keep the quantity as the space would not allow for him to get the most out of the sub's.
He asked if he should use the ported prefab or a sealed box. He did not ask anything about going to a single sub, or if he should drop to 10s or anything else; his question was between the first 2 choices.

And you did not tell him which of the 2 would be better to use, so therefore you did not answer his question. Out of the 2, the ported pre fab would still be the better option.

And yes I'm a kicker hater, although I run kicker subs, and if you read my post above, I clearly answered his question.

Just because he is using 1 model doesnt mean anything. He trash talks to company and tried to steer him away from the sub woofers he has. Again, if you dont like a company save it for someone who cares to ask your opinion. He asked about enclosures, not what brand of sub to buy, who has a better sub etc. So grow the hell up *******.
Are you just trying to troll or are you always this stupid? So tell me how this response is steering him away from Kicker. I told him which would be better to use

And yet you didn't even answer his original question.
Op you're set on the kickers, the preloaded ported enclosure will give you more output than a sealed box.
And once again I'll say, I told him if he wants to use those Kicker subs, the ported enclosure would be the better option. I never told him not to use the subs, and if I did, please quote me.

I did say the Solo X was the only Kicker sub i would run, but that is because none of their other subs are in the power range I plan on running.

There is nothing wrong with trying to brooden peoples options. He might not know there is anything else out there. I didnt a few years back but this forum and the many opinions made me curious. At first I did not trust them but i started seeing how many people loved them so I went away from my original plans... Somebody on this forum saved me from a lot of disapointment. Did I ask for sub options? No... I'm I thankful some nutthugger told me the subs I wanted where trash? Yes... And guess what, they where.

There is nothing wrong with trying to brooden peoples options. He might not know there is anything else out there. I didnt a few years back but this forum and the many opinions made me curious. At first I did not trust them but i started seeing how many people loved them so I went away from my original plans... Somebody on this forum saved me from a lot of disapointment. Did I ask for sub options? No... I'm I thankful some nutthugger told me the subs I wanted where trash? Yes... And guess what, they where.
Yeah but it would be better if they answer the original question and then state their other opinions, instead of just being so quick to talk trash.

Don't get too butthurt Sally .. I didn't even mention his woofers .. Just called u out for being stupid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I clearly answered his question. I told him i didnt think his sub's would thrive in EITHER enclosure to either drop down in size to keep 2 subs, or drop quantity to stay at the 12. Never did i mention other brands etc. I offered him what a majority opinion would be based on his question, neither box is really sufficient.

I took the time to actually READ the OP's post and I did a little math and offered up a better solution for him for around the same price point - I do not see any issues with doing this, options are always nice to consider... Should the OP want to run the kickers, I would get 2 10's instead and build a ported box or have a ported box built for them considering the space he wants to use overall for his enclosure... Everyone needs to stop bickering, it does no one any good, but certainly makes 4 some entertaining reading at times lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I clearly answered his question. I told him i didnt think his sub's would thrive in EITHER enclosure to either drop down in size to keep 2 subs, or drop quantity to stay at the 12. Never did i mention other brands etc. I offered him what a majority opinion would be based on his question, neither box is really sufficient.
No you did not. Maybe the Op is set on these 2 choices and doesn't want anything else. Your answer still does not tell him which would be better out of the 2 choices.

Those kicker prefabs might not be good, but they are better than a sealed box. And if the op is dead set on the kickers, then the prefab pre-loaded ported would be the better of the 2 options. Which is what he asked.

Of course there's many better options, but the op didn't ask for that. He listed 2 choices and wanted an answer out of those 2.

If i planned on a new box i would get it built. I live in a 9x12 dorm cant build **** in it. Also, it doesnt matter if people bash brands. Everyone involved in car audio has a different opionion. Some people told me RE Audio ***** And kicker and pioneer were great. I asked different people they said my subs were good but kicker and Pioneer are trash. Its kinda hard to get a straight answer. Also are there any 10s that have a higher rms that wud hit as hard as 2 12s?
first of all, dont make the mistake of thinking at this low tier price range that higher RMS is always better, because a lot of the times its not. There's a reason why people recommended you a 600 rms sundown over an 800 rms kicker, and all these mother f$%rs like it loud!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.