Kicker goes Walmart.

I wonder what Best Buy , and all the current B&M stores that stuck with Kicker through the internet discounters, back door deals, etc.to sit there and think about there high volume product the lower lines , now being introduced by Walmart, who's buisness model is to monopolize.

Walmart can float a loss for a very long time , so they can purposely sell below cost to ruin a market so they can have it solely to themselves, once they acheive this goal they no longer have a need for said company ( In this case Kicker) they will just go make an identical version of the product put there own brand on it and sell it right beside the other product at a major discount, alot of times bankrupting companys in the process( most of the time by hanging them with massive inventory debts, and forced sales qoutes) and then buying the companys shares at a severe discount, where they have controlling interest in the company, Sony, pioneer are much more powerful companys than Kicker, and typically have had safe guards in place, such as no compete clauses in contracts to protect themselves , i hope Kicker does as well

Sorry for the long post , and if i screwed up any of the wording I apologize I just woke up, I just thought it was relevent

Kicker isnt bad and this is a good move for them especially since they have bestbuy also. i had a sample of kicker... 2 l5 12's on old fusion 25001. they broke every window motor in my car... bastards!

Kicker isnt bad and this is a good move for them especially since they have bestbuy also. i had a sample of kicker... 2 l5 12's on old fusion 25001. they broke every window motor in my car... bastards!
either you drive a hooptie, or ya just plain stupid.

I wonder what Best Buy , and all the current B&M stores that stuck with Kicker through the internet discounters, back door deals, etc.to sit there and think about there high volume product the lower lines , now being introduced by Walmart, who's buisness model is to monopolize.Walmart can float a loss for a very long time , so they can purposely sell below cost to ruin a market so they can have it solely to themselves, once they acheive this goal they no longer have a need for said company ( In this case Kicker) they will just go make an identical version of the product put there own brand on it and sell it right beside the other product at a major discount, alot of times bankrupting companys in the process( most of the time by hanging them with massive inventory debts, and forced sales qoutes) and then buying the companys shares at a severe discount, where they have controlling interest in the company, Sony, pioneer are much more powerful companys than Kicker, and typically have had safe guards in place, such as no compete clauses in contracts to protect themselves , i hope Kicker does as well

Sorry for the long post , and if i screwed up any of the wording I apologize I just woke up, I just thought it was relevent

While I agree, I think that would be basic contract information and more then likely was the hang up with the deal for almost a year now.

it was in a 01 buick century and I only ran it for like 3 months never got to get to sound deadning so everything in the car rattled.
im gonna guess that your just a plain idiot... Ive seen systems that do 55's on music (@26hz) sealed and their window motors dont break... so you drive a hooptie and your and idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

While I agree, I think that would be basic contract information and more then likely was the hang up with the deal for almost a year now.
I would think it would be as well (basic contract info) , but Walmart is very good at this sort of thing( being very cut throat in contract negotations ) , I have seen much older more established companys ( outside the electronics world) end up in bad shape in short time, getting in bed with Walmart and SEARS both, that were formally very well off, in there respectful markets, I think it could be a double edge sword for Kicker, and a risky move if it is not played right on there part, I wish them all the best, it just seems like a short term move for a corporation such as Kicker.

What I find interesting about the article is where they refer to walmart coming to them , where it seems more likely that Kicker contacted Walmart in a move, because of there low confidence in Best Buy due to there current fianacial state and instabilty from there top brass , but that is just a guess on my part , basically they were working on a back up plan in case things continue to go south for BB.

im gonna guess that your just a plain idiot... Ive seen systems that do 55's on music (@26hz) sealed and their window motors dont break... so you drive a hooptie and your and idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I ripped my door latch out of the b pillar in my blazer with 2 15's. It just happens some times.

**** you I'm not an idiot do your research before you bash on someone. Buick century window motors where a piece of **** slight vibrations would make them go out. They usually went out in the first few year just from driving. Never had the problem in any other car. I drive a VW GTI now and it is far from being a hooptie. So your a ******* for not knowing what the **** your talking about!

**** you I'm not an idiot do your research before you bash on someone. Buick century window motors where a piece of **** slight vibrations would make them go out. They usually went out in the first few year just from driving. Never had the problem in any other car. I drive a VW GTI now and it is far from being a hooptie. So your a ******* for not knowing what the **** your talking about!
Your swearing and poor sentence structure further prove my point that you are an idiot. And btw, only fegs drive vdubs.

The Kicker fan boi's in here dont need to get their ******* in a wad.....Wal mart will only carry a limited low end line of Kicker...As they do in Pioneer and Sony...of which both of those lines also have much nicer stuff that will never be in Wal-Mart....

I'm an idiot? I may not know as much about car audio than you but I am sure I am much smarter than you. I am a college student double majoring in Accounting and Finance at one of the top 10 business schools in America. I don't think they would just let an idiot in. I don't feel I need to use proper sentence structure in a **** car audio forum where half the people here don't even use real words. I drive Vdub because what car do you know that pulls of the power they do while maintaining 28-30mpg city. That and the fact their motors are built like a tank with forged crank and pistons stock. If you can name one other car that does that other than Subaru you let me know!

You cant even get around the word block lol you dont seem very smart to me. And you drive a faggets car, get over it

Mabye you should get a donut to sit on, so ure asshole stops bleeding

I'm an idiot? I may not know as much about car audio than you but I am sure I am much smarter than you. I am a college student double majoring in Accounting and Finance at one of the top 10 business schools in America. I don't think they would just let an idiot in. I don't feel I need to use proper sentence structure in a **** car audio forum where half the people here don't even use real words. I drive Vdub because what car do you know that pulls of the power they do while maintaining 28-30mpg city. That and the fact their motors are built like a tank with forged crank and pistons stock. If you can name one other car that does that other than Subaru you let me know!
you being sure that you are smarter than me based on the fact that you are a college student majoring in accounting and finance, even though you have never met me and have no clue who I am, further proves my point that you are stupid. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.