Kia Soul 2014 (many images)

Participant count
  • Participant list
if the hiss varies with engine speed, then it's either because the amps are mounted to metal or the typical Pioneer alternator whine issue (or both). that noise is caused by a ground loop and Pioneer head units are succeptable to this noise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
Check out this business, (PAC – Connecting cars and technology. Your total installation solution. (pac-audio.com) ) as they specialize in wiring...
You could crimp spade terminals onto the new wires and insert them into the speaker harness.
Hello, I just installed a Chinese Headunit and wondering for the Steering Wheel Controls if i need something else or if it should work.. On some...
Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...

About this thread

robbythedude
Erie, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
keep_hope_alive
1000007975.jpg