Kenwood Excelon DDX9907XR

Participant count
  • Participant list

supafly2136

CarAudio.com Newbie
I've recently installed a DDX9907XR in my 14 Camaro with the Maestro RR2 module. Everything works perfectly but my steering wheel controls won't scroll through my Sirius favorites. I don't see an option to change seek mode on the Sirius settings but you can change it in HD Radio. Anyone have a solution to this? My steering wheel scrolls up/down 1 channel at a time but when it was stock head unit it would scroll through favorites.

You may have to plug the RR into a laptop and program the steering wheel controls again if the RR offers that option in the list of options for the buttons.
The RR2 module can be programmed via bluetooth which I've tried to change. The only option that makes sense for the steering wheel controls is Seek Up/Seek Down. Unfortunately that only scrolls 1 channel at a time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.