Keep Current Rims? or Get Work Emotions, Bronze Rims , pics inside, 56k warning

What should I do?

• Keep Current Silver Rims

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Get the work bronze rims

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
well not an ew to enkei, cuz they do make nice rims, but I think ew to the particular color.

Oh, yeah, I would have posted them in silver with your black accord. But that was the one I had

Oh.. and you should take that bra off..bra.

thanks!, I really dont know what i want to do! ah, maybe I should look for different rims and repost to get like the same reaction, for now I think i am keeping them,

as for the bra I used it for a month, havent used it since, wanted to protect my hood, but it actually hurts the hood in the long run

Umm... i'm not trying to bash, but I don't know how you can talk about high end wheels like Volks and such when we're talking about your ADRs... ADR is known to be junk... To even compare ADRs to Work wheels is ridiculous, regardless of how they look. After talking to several distributors for aftermarket wheels, I've become convinced that owning a high end wheel is worth the trouble and cost. Strength and weight should be a priority. High end wheels, however, don't always have to be costly. Likewise, costly wheels aren't always of high quality. For example, iForged wheels are garbage even though they command a premium price like HREs. However, one thing remains the same...ADRs **** lol.

High End: Rays, Work, SSR, Blitz, some Enkei, and other JDM brands etc.

Mid Range: 5Zigen, Enkei, Kosei, etc...

Low end: ADR, ASA, Mille Miglia, TSW, Tenzo, and the list goes on and on

btw, i had bronze rota torques, 17x8 35 offset, i sold them because i want real JDM rims, but this is a pic of bronze on black.

IMG_3241.jpg

what kind of honda is that? ive nver seen one with a frontend like that
07 civic/accord?
Its a 2005 Acura RSX-S, but i changed all the emblems to Honda, why, because in Japan Acura doesnt exist, as well as Lexus and Infinity. Its just a luxury name to all the rich folks, so people wont feel bad cause theyy drive a Honda. Its the same car, every part is from Japan, its just a luxury name.

Umm... i'm not trying to bash, but I don't know how you can talk about high end wheels like Volks and such when we're talking about your ADRs... ADR is known to be junk... To even compare ADRs to Work wheels is ridiculous, regardless of how they look. After talking to several distributors for aftermarket wheels, I've become convinced that owning a high end wheel is worth the trouble and cost. Strength and weight should be a priority. High end wheels, however, don't always have to be costly. Likewise, costly wheels aren't always of high quality. For example, iForged wheels are garbage even though they command a premium price like HREs. However, one thing remains the same...ADRs **** lol.
High End: Rays, Work, SSR, Blitz, some Enkei, and other JDM brands etc.

Mid Range: 5Zigen, Enkei, Kosei, etc...

Low end: ADR, ASA, Mille Miglia, TSW, Tenzo, and the list goes on and on

i have not heard too bad about iForged wheels, but it was HRE's that are junk and way to soft..

i have not heard too bad about iForged wheels, but it was HRE's that are junk and way to soft..
Hmm.. most of the DTM guys around here swear by their HREs... and BBS and Hamann, O-Z, blah blah. For the most part, HRE makes pretty good wheels. I wouldnt be surprised if certain models were softer than others, much like BBS. Many DTM guys swear by BBS wheels but several of their wheels are VERY soft while certain ones are incredibly strong.

I've never heard anything great about iForged... most retailers I've spoken to say they're just "okay" but definitely not worth the price. JDM wheelios ftw! (except WedsSports... those f*ckers are heavy)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...