Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Get the work bronze rims

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Nexson
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Fl
Hey Guys, I need your guys advice on what I should do, I got my ADR victory's (17's) when I first bought the car new, they were mad cheap and I was looking for something to make the car look decent, well I have sort of grown to like them and mod around them to their style. The one thing I regreted to do was get 18's, now I am loving these work rims in bronze on black and with blue tuner lugs. I have included the pictures of my car and the chopped rim directly below it to give everyone an idea. Please help me out!, the rims aren't cheap $1300, I need to know if I should keep mine because they look good or go with the works?

thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

1-5-2.jpg

1-5-1.jpg

2-5-2.jpg

2-5-1.jpg

3-5-2.jpg

3-5-1.jpg

44-5-2.jpg

44-5.jpg

Extras of rims now (to give you an idea)

extra1.jpg

hehe, yea I am not quite sure about the blue, but thats "jdm yo" either blue or black, but defintely bronze, I am sick of seeing black on black

down south here in miami blue tuner lugs are the "thing" if u got nice rims to go with them, like works volks, gram lights, they also go well with bronze, im not so much deciding on tuner lugs, i am seeing what everyone thinks about the actual rims, so far I think that not everyone is going toward one rim, kinda split in half.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...