Votes: 2 50.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

gbart
10+ year member

Ok i have a z2 right now and like it alot. I can get a h701 and controller and continue to use it. Or i can save some money and just sell the avic and get the drz9255. Im debating im going strictly SQ on this build it will be 4way active with 3way front stage. I like my bluetooth and navy but could live without it. What do you think let me know.....or if you think something else is better by all means let me know. i will need 4way crossovers either way though.

Post this in the headunit part of the forum and you will prob, get some responses.

I would prob keep the Avic and ditch the thoughts of the DRZ9255 or look at it this way, how often do you use your Navy? If it's not a factor, fawk it and get the DRZ9255 then

didn't know you could use the h701 with a unit other than an alpine. But i'd do that instead of the clarion. You can't even play MP3 cds on the drz
w/ the c701 you can use it w/ any HU w/ an RCA preout.

didn't know you could use the h701 with a unit other than an alpine. But i'd do that instead of the clarion. You can't even play MP3 cds on the drz
yeah i thought about that but i dont really care about mp3's i use cd's unless im going on long trips which is infrequent then i use my ipod. I can use ipod on the drz in playlists or whatever on that part so thats not really an issue.

yeah i thought about that but i dont really care about mp3's i use cd's unless im going on long trips which is infrequent then i use my ipod. I can use ipod on the drz in playlists or whatever on that part so thats not really an issue.
movies for long trips with the z2?

ill be honest ive only put 1 dvd in there since ive had it and ive had it over a year and a half. Cant watch and drive at the same time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

lol yeah i still dont know. Basically going this route will save me 500 bucks on the h701 and controller cause i already got a buddy that will buy the z2. Im just trying to talk myself into it i guess lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...