KCA-420i Problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snow90
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
West Allis
Just picked up a KCA-420i Ipod adapter to go along with my IVA-D310.

Got everything installed and I can never get it to read off of the HU, like the HU does not detect the adapter to be connected. I have checked through multiple settings and such to see if something has to be enabled and I still came up with nothing. Also tried switching it up with 3 different kind of Ipods and still nothing.

Anybody that has had experience with this adapter have any idea?

there are a few switches on the deck possibly if you pull it out? I know my decks have the ai net setting maybe yours does as well? Worth a shot
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to rip it out once I get home.

Pain in the a*s to rip apart the dash though. Haha.

Oh i hear ya on that I hate pulling mine out. Uber pita. And my experience with alpine decks would only be the 9815 9835 and the 9855 so I could be wrong however i remember there being a switch for ai net so that could be the issue? just throwing that out there.

Nevermind, just read over the manual. There seems to be a switch that needs to be pushed in a different spot.

Connected to the brain though so no need to rip out the dash.

Thanks a lot though Brian. Appreciate it.

hmm, ai net cable could be bad? or even the box itself?
I'm thinking there's still a switch on the monitor itself just too lazy to look right now.

I don't feel it could be bad, was BNIB.

There's gotta be some setting I'm missing here.

It sounds like there should just be some option in one of the menu's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.