Just picked up an Astro - Cargo Style

****, im about 20 away when im not at schoolwhen you get things rollin id love to come check it out. im sure my other clark county buddies on the forum would be down too.
it wont take long ... amps , wiring , hu and component sets are ordered . started this thread because i cant decide on subs .

WOOT you did that all for me.
I iz the troll of the day.

You have a lot to learn about ca.com sport.

F-N Noob

Good luck on your build,you may break a 130 with that POS rust bucket.
what do i need to learn , thread haters , fake internet forum thugs . you really should stick to yahoo messenger with your tactics . and thats the best you got is to call me a F-N Noob . lmao its ok . im sure the group of fat girls you hang with think your the best .

might break a 130 ? lol

why not ask thegreatestpenn what i did with my last budget setup .he metered it . very cheap audiopipe subs just to prove a point . have you made it to the 50's on music yet ? probably not .

already ordered 2 of the 3ks . had plans of using those to begin with . and i will def. look into those subs . personal use of them ?
Havent used them personally but have heard nothing but good things from all of SSAs woofers. check out their site/forum there are lots of reviews and videos and such. Always heard SSA was top notch customer service also, thats why I thought they would probably give you a nice discount and multiple woofers..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.