Just picked up an Astro - Cargo Style

I spent about 500 in materials for my van build and it does a 166 legal with less then ideal equipment. If you have 500-600 to spend on materials I would suggest getting steel tubing and doing it that way.
do you have a build thread , id like to see how you set it up

my biggest concern about doing the large amount of lower end subs is -
will they move enough air to pull a door open hair trick

if i decide to meter it , will it atleast do mid 50's

will it sound good musically
Bigger subs will move more air, but with more smaller subs it should even out. With a wall build and the power you plan on using, you should be in the mid 150's.

Thread is worthless without pics...
Is it a real cargo van with NO windows?
so let me get this straight ... the thread is worthless because i asked some general questions and still have a completely stock van that you are dieing to see ?

and no it has the sliding door window and back door windows . only 2 seats and a completely gutted rear section . but who cares about that ?

my question was about subs not the integrity of the van .

Pics or GTFO.
awww a forum junkie with no real info to offer up . its cool , i understand your lack of intelligence or i should say the simple ability to throw some useful information out there . just like the kiddies to play on mommys computer on the weekends lol

the only fail in this thread is your posts . in what form have you answered the question i posted , now instead of hating on everyones posts ... move along princess . Noob ? lol yeah keep that coming . new to this forum , yep . new to car audio .. no . curious about opinions on a new setup for my cargoless cargo van ... well sure .

so lets recap . just so you can keep up

i asked a question about subs , you provided no answer . that my friend is a big fail .

coma_toast . this is for you princess . Now get your big cup of STFU and stay out of the thread if you have no useful information to the question .

hater.jpg

IMG00066-20110116-1258.jpg

IMG00067-20110116-1259.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.