Just got a ticket for "loud music"..

Dang In CA I was doing a demo at a gas station for a guy off YouTube and a cop pulled up all he asked was "what is that" and let me see haha. Didn't ask for license or anything thanks god cuz had no insurance on that car. But GL op

i just don't wang on my stuff unless for a demo or such. finally asked a local why they can give a ticket or loud music and not a harley. he told me the loud pipes on the motorcycle is a safety issue. if you can hear it, less likely of the cycle getting hit by a car. go figure.
That goes both ways. The better you can hear a car and its loud music the less chance you have of hitting it.

who in here agrees that you should only get a citation only if the system distorts and sounds like sh1t!? because hear a lot of (systems) around my friends house or streets that sound like pure sh1t!

Not gonna read the whole thread, but if you're still thinking you can go to court and say, "I've got a clean record." or "I didn't know that was wrong." or anything other than facts represented to prove the officer wrong, you've got another thing coming. They don't care. Unless you prove the citation wrong, you're wasting everyone's time. I've spent many many hours in court hearing cases while waiting to represent my own, and that's how it goes dude.

Well my defense will be that you can hear anything with the windows open, that I didn't know you weren't able to play your music at a moderate volume during the daytime. & that I honestly felt like I wasn't playing my music loud enough to disturb and disrespect the neighborhood.
LOL take it from experience they're gonna make u pay up. You cannot claim ignorance when it comes to the law either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xmakeafistx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
xmakeafistx
Kenosha, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date