Just got a ticket for "loud music"..

This is just a bit of advice; don't mention that other people get away with worse things. That'll make you look extremely ignorant.
I would also never mention that in court, haha, I know WAY better than that.

& to falcons I agree 100 percent, we have a **** ton of those harley dudes here and they don't get any ******** tickets.

City ord's ticket don't get thrown out... I got one a few yr back during our state fair first nite in which they have fire works later in the evening. I had my stereo playing in a low volume and knowing it was "loud" I drove by a cop, he instantly pulled me over.

Went to city court and told my "honest" case. Fire works were goin off at the time and not to mention the stereo wasn't cranked up! cop told his bs story... I reminded him he was under oath and sworn in officer to uphold the law.. Ppl in the room gasped when I said that! Lmao. Even told them the time of te ticket will show the fireworks were goin off!! Still sided with the POS cop!

Found out later the guy had been promoted to Sargent or something... I was losing either way!!

Gota love amerika and the law..... :-/

like you can hear lawnmowers from 50 feet away like what the hell? I don't know, hopefully it can get thrown out, It seems like you were caught into a ****** situation.

I can only hope i'll get lucky, and hopefully the cop won't be a prick.

its bs. you pay thousands of dollars to listen to music and cops pull you over for it. but its okay for a harley to rev their engines anytime and they get away with it...
NO SHIIT BRO!!! My F'n neighbor two houses down parks his bike in the front yard under a tree. At least 3 times a weekhe starts it at around 5am.... Let's it warm b4 he goes to work.

I've tp'd it 3 times this summer and left a note "drive your truck in the morning not this pos!"

this past winter we had a neighbor watch thing cause our area was getn hit bad with break ins.. This same mofo brought up a few cars/trucks with stereos should be reported.. Well I spoke up bout his dammn bike.. Even the 71yr old guy across the st sided with me!!! Lmao it turned pretty heated after a few mins, I'll leave it at that... :)

NO SHIIT BRO!!! My F'n neighbor two houses down parks his bike in the front yard under a tree. At least 3 times a weekhe starts it at around 5am.... Let's it warm b4 he goes to work. I've tp'd it 3 times this summer and left a note "drive your truck in the morning not this pos!"

this past winter we had a neighbor watch thing cause our area was getn hit bad with break ins.. This same mofo brought up a few cars/trucks with stereos should be reported.. Well I spoke up bout his dammn bike.. Even the 71yr old guy across the st sided with me!!! Lmao it turned pretty heated after a few mins, I'll leave it at that... :)
I would like to see you tip my bike over. Thats some bs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xmakeafistx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
xmakeafistx
Kenosha, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date