Js Ultimate Alts

The reason this case looks different from my stock alt is because it's a 6g casing stock casing on my car is 3g. The J's alt I now have has a 6g casing. The 6g casing has better cooling than the 3g. The mechman was 275 amps also.

I want to kno is the positive stud big enought to fit shca 2/0 lugs
any alt should fit 2/0 lugs as any lug you buy comes with a smaller diameter hole.

If anything you will have to drill out the hole to make it bigger to fit the alt.

I was told 220 was as big as he could go for me. He told me to try Singer.

Waiting on Singer to email me back on a 270amp 6 phase small case.

Mechman quickly emailed me back and told me they can do a 270amp 6 phase small case for $450.

When I spoke to singer at a show last year he said they are sending business back and forth to each other. I think that has something to say about their quality. Competing with a good price

He told me to hit up Singer when i asked if they make bigger than 240amp for my Sonata. So i hitup Singer and sure enough they made a 320amp for me. I'm still deciding between a $320 240a or $510 320a.

I'm feeling going with J's because I want a new alt asap a part of me wants to get the biggest baddest Alt out there so i only have to install it once.

I had been sending messages with the owner of js alternators he told me all his parts are made in the USA.

The reason that he is able to his prices so low is because it's just him and one other guy he told me that he has 20+ yrs building and has been competing for many years and he knows what the demand of the customer is so now I'm 100% sure I will order my alt from js ultimate alternators

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

d77543020

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
d77543020
stockton ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date