Js Ultimate Alts

Alts are legit. Ct 4000.1 at .5 ohm 2 g31's in the back and one up front holds 13v with heat and lights on full tilt while driving. Also have a 400 watt mid and high amp. Good alts don't be afraid to buy.
My bad haven't been on in a while. It's doing well. Ended up needing one more g31 in the rear to hold 13+ consistently. Clamp test coming soon.
How do you go from holding a certain voltage, to needing it another big ass battery to hold that same voltage?

How do you go from holding a certain voltage, to needing it another big ass battery to hold that same voltage?
I play my music for long periods at a time didn't have enough reserve to beat on it like I would have liked and voltage would eventually sag. Much better now. Amp draws alot of current at .5 ohm. Had the gain a little high and was clipping good bit. Didn't have my bass knob at the time. Hope that answered your question correctly.

Clamp it already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Cold as crap and trying to work out scheduling issues with my buddy. He works a lot. If i had the tools and knew how I'd do it myself. Unfortunately that's not the case. He is on house arrest so have to get together when he is available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

d77543020

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
d77543020
stockton ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date