JMAC, i need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

BASSBOY
10+ year member

Beware Of The BBB
Hey man,

ive been designing a box for kicker comp vr 12, and i have built one on win isd and everything looks cool, but i am not sure on what all that stuff means. do you think that if i sent you the file of the box, could you check it out and tell me if it would work?

i wait your reply

DAN

well i use win isd beta, will it work? i think it should. send me ur email and ill send it off k?

thanks soo much

p.s

i will send two, the first one will probobly work the best for me but the second has a higher port volume and will have to have one turn in it. and in the second the mach value is numerically lower, so i dont know what it means, but it seems to be importance

thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.