jl w7 13

im not asking whats better then jl i gave choices of what subs i can hear that are around me so if you read some of the post before commenting you would understand that if any of the other subs be people talk about where sold in the area i stay i wouldnt be discussing this so would you buy a sub you never heard before

im not asking whats better then jl i gave choices of what subs i can hear that are around me so if you read some of the post before commenting you would understand that if any of the other subs be people talk about where sold in the area i stay i wouldnt be discussing this so would you buy a sub you never heard before
I read every damn page you moron. You asked if RF, Pioneer, etc. are better than a JL W7 because they only sell JL in your area.

The vast majority of people on here buy woofers they've never heard before. Why? BECAUSE THEY ASK FOR A RECOMMENDATION AND PEOPLE GIVE THEM.

Go buy your mediocre W7, go rave about how it's the best thing ever, and then come back here next year asking for a real recommendation. Adios Maxima Boy..

no i asked out of those i named which would you choose not which was better because subs are made for different things and if you read every page you would also understand my op was which setup would be cheaper with everything added up so dont call me a moron because every site says the same things but since youre the car audio veteren and im a noob who thinks kicker has the best spl period what would you choose and whatever sub it is ill purchase it off of your opinion because in a weird way i think you're going to give me the answer so tell me what single setup i need for punchy bass and decent sq terra the vet

so a dc lvl 3 12 would be good enough for what i want or would i need lvl 4
Pick any of the subs mentioned besides the ones you want and you will be blown away. The level 3 or ICON will do very well on your power. DC needs a smaller box if that's important to you. You could do a 15 for a little more room them other high end 12s

ported or sealed

Ported. You should go to your local shop and see if you can listen to differently tuned boxes. It sounds like you like a slightly higher tuning. You should try several different boxes to hear the difference with your sub. The box makes such a huge difference, you'd be very surprised.

fyi. pretty much everyone here was a noob like you at one point and only knew jl, kicker, RF, alpine. and everyone here took the recomendations they were givin and purchased a sub that wasnt the main stream, and they have never heard before. and they have never looked back. there is a reason why no one here runs that sh1t, because much better can be had. there are alot of subs in the 1krms range i would run way before a w7. for example. dc level 3, incriminator audio death row, b2 audio HN, tantric sounds md, ssa icon, sundown sa series. and there are many many more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

maxima boy14

10+ year member
maxima boy14
Shubuta,ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from