JL subwoofers

What? Are you saying JL is $hit? The amount of titles they have would say otherwise

For the money, f*ck yeah they're ****.

No doubt they're awesome subs but 1200RMS for 800-1000 bucks. Nah, i'll take a XXX 15 for 600, thanks...

And i know you guys are gonna talk SQ on the W6 and W7(since those are the only JL subs ever worth mentioning)and i'm just gonna bring up Image Dynamics and the rest of the conversation is a lost cause, especially if i bring up the IDMAX15 which is only a $500-$600 sub that slams the same low end as the W7!

For the money, f*ck yeah they're ****.No doubt they're awesome subs but 1200RMS for 800-1000 bucks. Nah, i'll take a XXX 15 for 600, thanks...

And i know you guys are gonna talk SQ on the W6 and W7(since those are the only JL subs ever worth mentioning)and i'm just gonna bring up Image Dynamics and the rest of the conversation is a lost cause, especially if i bring up the IDMAX15 which is only a $500-$600 sub that slams the same low end as the W7!
You do know ID is owned by powerbass? If you truly think RMS means anything or RE makes a good sub I can't help you.

They are a SQ company, they do SQ stuff, they beat stuff costing twice as much. Or more sometimes.

JL's competition isn't kicker or Rockford. It's Morel, Helix, illusion, Dynaudio, Audison. Price the same thing from those names. You will see JL is not overpriced.

If you want loud and you are not a idiot you won't be looking at JL.

If you want to earn trophies and are not rich you will be looking at JL.

If you are a idiot you will say Q Power is just as good.

JL's competition isn't kicker or Rockford. It's Morel, Helix, illusion, Dynaudio, Audison. Price the same thing from those names. You will see JL is not overpriced.

Pyle is still better then all that..

Especially with the comp grade soft parts

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Off topic by why so much hostility between you guys lol

Pyle is still better then all that..
Especially with the comp grade soft parts

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Off topic by why so much hostility between you guys lol

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
I know the answer. Los cant even build a proper enclosure. His 4 18 had wood slapping around. Wood didn't even line up so he put 45' to close the huge gap and was so poorly built, he rattled his aq amp apart twice do to mounting it on the side of his wall. Thinks he knows a lot but from scale 1-10 prly knows about a 2.... Im prly around a 5-6 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.