Black friday?

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
Anybody having a good black Friday sale? I know I can get the soundqubed HDS215 for only $95 on black Friday but is there gonna be any better options that I should look into in the $90-$150 price range

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I'll be doing 10% off all ampere ,Cdt ,and some American bass products that weekend. I will be taking orders all this week. But placing them on wed orders will not go out til black fri tho. So get in early any orders placed on Friday will not ship til mon or tues the following week

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be doing 10% off all ampere ,Cdt ,and some American bass products that weekend
Is this directly through you or website? Im interested in the ampere 3.0 12s. Also what is Warrenty like for amperes etc.

How is that a sale at 95$ when it's only 105$ on Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
95 from soundqubed comes with the manufacture warranty so you don't have to worry about dealing with the bs amazon warranty stuff

Yea, a deal is a deal, even at 10%, but i kinda agree with the above poster. That's a pretty weak deal for "black friday" when most everything else is 20-50% off on tons of items. But, 10% is better than 0%.

Yea, a deal is a deal, even at 10%, but i kinda agree with the above poster. That's a pretty weak deal for "black friday" when most everything else is 20-50% off on tons of items. But, 10% is better than 0%.
Deals are usually set by the manufacturer very rarely the actual dealers But 10% is better than nothing

Deals are usually set by the manufacturer very rarely the actual dealers But 10% is better than nothing
I agree, like i said 10% is better than 0% off. Just would be cool if there was a legit black friday car audio sale. They would run out of stock in a heartbeat.

Soundqubed is having bigger discounts on other items as well but since the box CSC built is a flush mount So I need a sub that has the same diameter as the HDS215

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.