JL AUDIO why? why?? why???

turn the volume down next time, you are more than likely expecting too much from dual 8"s and compensated by turning volume up louder until distortion or you cranked bass boost up.....i have never "accidentally" blown a sub in my life (be doin this 15+ years)

turn the volume down next time, you are more than likely expecting too much from dual 8"s and compensated by turning volume up louder until distortion or you cranked bass boost up.....i have never "accidentally" blown a sub in my life (be doin this 15+ years)
Agreed. Those specific JLs he has likes 150-200 watt range each and that amp can put out near 600 watts with good electrical. Too much power for too long or artifical bass boost (via the amp or headunit) can easily shred those subs

oldschool rules.
IMG_20210120_092134.jpg
IMG_20210120_092314.jpg

Seems like JL, Rockford and others aren't redesigning stuff every few years like they used to. I do miss the look of the older JL's with the dome dust cap the current ones look boring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.