JL Audio vs. Rockford Fosgate

Participant count
  • Participant list
Part 1: Opinions on JL Audio Subwoofers vs. Rockford Fosgate's. I listen to mostly hip-hop if that makes a difference in the recommendation.

Part 2: JL Audio 10W6 vs. JL Audio 12W6? About $50 difference. Does it matter?

Part 3: Is the XD 700/5 with 400 Watts to the JL12W6 enough if I choose to go that route?

Obviously I'm biased toward JL. Had 2 - JL Audio 12W3s about 6 years ago hooked up to a 500/1 monoblock JL Audio Amp. That leads me to my last question:

Part 4: Assuming I go JL, is there a big difference TODAY between their W3 line and their W6 line? What about W7?

What is the difference between a subwoofer that is V2 versus V3?

Thanks in advance!

Not going to get much of a response with those two brands in the title. JL is overpriced and Rockford is overrated. I'd go with JL if you could get a good price but theres prob better ways to spend your money. Pretty jam packed post man, I'd do some more research, its out there. Hopefully you'll get more responses but thats my 2 cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.