JL Audio is overpriced?

It is for the most part. I add a bit because I like it.
Gotcha. Maybe when I get this new build done we can meet up. You are not that far from me, been talking with jack from DD and stang and hitting alan up on this DD build. See how it does

Gotcha. Maybe when I get this new build done we can meet up. You are not that far from me, been talking with jack from DD and stang and hitting alan up on this DD build. See how it does
Jack from DD is a great guy. I always deal with him

Off topic, but the young receptionist ckick who answers the phone sounds cute. Off the top of my head, I forget her name

I'm in Florida now. Should be moving back to Va in 2.5 years unless I get sent to Washington state.

every component set upto the C5's do not sound as good to me as the C5's. I've owned Polk MM's, Boston acoustics sc's and some older polk and pioneer sets. I've listened a bunch of other stuff on the sound wall at this price point and below and nothing sounds as good to me as the C5's. they are finessful, balanced, and laid back to some degree. I think some people require a more agressive, accelerated, in your face sound. cheaper sets can do that but wont sound as refined and finessful.
Do a blind test and I bet you cant even pick the C5's out.

Do a blind test and I bet you cant even pick the C5's out.
actually it's easier for me to point them out. My hearing must me different then because others have said they can't tell the difference between them and Hertz High Engery. I can easily tell them apart.

actually it's easier for me to point them out. My hearing must me different then because others have said they can't tell the difference between them and Hertz High Engery. I can easily tell them apart.
Thats exactly what everyone says until they do a blind test.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.