JL Audio is overpriced?

Really. Any link to this car ?
They have talked about it a few times on JLs Facebook page

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Still doesn't change the fact they are pricey compared to others. Grant it, they are hard to beat in the SQ realm.
Cheaper than what they beat even used in other cars.

Yep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm happy and so is my new girl. Right now, life is good for once.
don't get too deep into it before you realize she's using you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif im weary of anyone your age lol

They have talked about it a few times on JLs Facebook page 

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Cheaper than what they beat even used in other cars.
Don't have them on facebook. I'll take a look and see if I can find it. What was used in other cars ? Brand wise

A lot, you shouldnt pay over $360 for c5s
every component set upto the C5's do not sound as good to me as the C5's. I've owned Polk MM's, Boston acoustics sc's and some older polk and pioneer sets. I've listened a bunch of other stuff on the sound wall at this price point and below and nothing sounds as good to me as the C5's. they are finessful, balanced, and laid back to some degree. I think some people require a more agressive, accelerated, in your face sound. cheaper sets can do that but wont sound as refined and finessful.

Don't have them on facebook. I'll take a look and see if I can find it. What was used in other cars ? Brand wise
Idk. What's normally used in SQ. Dynaudio, moral, Sinfoni, hybrid.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I only like the C5s if it's a 3 way. That tiny tweeter needs help.

Idk. What's normally used in SQ. Dynaudio, moral, Sinfoni, hybrid. 

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I only like the C5s if it's a 3 way. That tiny tweeter needs help.

I don't follow SQ builds. That's why I asked

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.