Jl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amps

alias3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
i got a 500/1 and i always crank my **** up loud wherever i am. I usually always use the bass boost too, unless i start to get really immune to the bass then i'll go without the boost for awhile and only turn it up when i wanna crank it.

Is this bad for the amp?? or is it ok to turn up the bass boost all the time if i want?

and the bass boost is actually a bass knob located underneath my steering wheel. so its not the actually bass boost on the amp. my amp settings are set low i think.

maybe all i need is a deck to blast that ****?

i got a 500/1 and i always crank my **** up loud wherever i am. I usually always use the bass boost too, unless i start to get really immune to the bass then i'll go without the boost for awhile and only turn it up when i wanna crank it.

Is this bad for the amp?? or is it ok to turn up the bass boost all the time if i want?

and the bass boost is actually a bass knob located underneath my steering wheel. so its not the actually bass boost on the amp. my amp settings are set low i think.

maybe all i need is a deck to blast that ****?

you "THINK" your gains are set low? if you dont know where your gains are set, stop ****ing with it. and if soundadvice did your whole install, why are you ****ing with it? you think your going to make it any better? you paid them your mothers burial fee to get a stereo installed, and you think you can make it louder? stick to another hobby where your "status" has already been made. this one obviously isnt for you

you "THINK" your gains are set low? if you dont know where your gains are set, stop ****ing with it. and if soundadvice did your whole install, why are you ****ing with it? you think your going to make it any better? you paid them your mothers burial fee to get a stereo installed, and you think you can make it louder? stick to another hobby where your "status" has already been made. this one obviously isnt for you
your a retard. I had a guy from Sound Advice professionally set my amp to hit lower. so u can shut up since u dont even know me, or what my gains set at, or how good my **** sounds compared to yours.

your a retard. I had a guy from Sound Advice professionally set my amp to hit lower. so u can shut up since u dont even know me, or what my gains set at, or how good my **** sounds compared to yours.
your amp makes your subwoofers hit lower? wow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

"your a retard. I had a guy from Sound Advice professionally set my amp to hit lower"

hahaha. can you tell me how to make my amp hit lower?? and you're calling others here a retard?

He don't know, thats why he paid sound bad advice to do it..
I didnt pay them to do it. They did it for me for free. The guy just sat in the car listening to a song, and adjusted each of the "knobs" on the back of the amp until it hit lower and more deep.

it can be done. dont act like it cant. just like u can make ur subwoofers hit higher frequencies, but if u do it too high you can blow your ****. come on guys i barely know anything about subwoofers, but some of yall dumb as fucl{

i already have one sig from your dumbass so shut up b4 i immortalize your ignorant ass again...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

How do you set an amp to hit lower?
omg, i guess i have to spell everything out for u guys. im really tipsy right now cuz i just came back from the beach and we threw a lil party with some *****es.

i meant to say they set my amp to make my subwoofers hit lower. Amps dont hit..

omg, i guess i have to spell everything out for u guys. im really tipsy right now cuz i just came back from the beach and we threw a lil party with some *****es.
i meant to say they set my amp to make my subwoofers hit lower. Amps dont hit..
its not nice to call your mom and her friends b!tches //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.