Show us your system!

Radioflyer97
10+ year member

C.E.O.
Most everyone on here has put alot of effort, time and money into their system. For those of us with DIY brains, alot of sweat and blood (especially if you worked with dynamat without gloves) The purpose here is to admire and inspire.

Here's my Jan 07 project outcome:

CIMG1017.jpg

CIMG1018.jpg

alllights2.jpg

rearcarpet1.jpg

do you really need the flux capacitor in the vette?
How else can i avoid speeding tickets except to go back in time before got the ticket and speed behind the cop trying to pull my future self over. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I remember seeing all this a while ago.
True, but Id' like to encourage the rest of the community here to show their systems, the gallery is overcrowded with "in-progress" and low res pics.

How else can i avoid speeding tickets except to go back in time before got the ticket and speed behind the cop trying to pull my future self over. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

True, but Id' like to encourage the rest of the community here to show their systems, the gallery is overcrowded with "in-progress" and low res pics.
Be careful you might end up with George Washington riding shotgun

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

The whole thing was designed to keep the cargo cover functional. Stealth.

IMG_0533.jpg

Here's the back. The hinges are there to secure my box down, as well as to allow me to tilt my box back and access the spare tire in the floor.

IMG_0535.jpg

box lifted

IMG_0536.jpg

box lifted and spare showing. worked really well.

IMG_0537.jpg

Alpine PXA-H510 processor mounted under the rear seats, along with the madness of wires.

IMG_0538.jpg

And my favorite part of my car, 90watt strobe lights mounted on each corner of the car. (this is the control box for them mounted under the rear seats as well).

IMG_0539.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.